These Christmas Themed Cocktails Will Leave You With That Warm Yuletide Feeling
Kim Crawford Wines Hot Peppermint Mocha Shots. (Courtesy Photo)
Looking for a festive cocktail to add to your holiday celebration?
Kim Crawford Wines Hot Peppermint Mocha Shots:
• 4 oz. Kim Crawford Pinot Noir
• 3 tbsp Powdered Baking Cocoa or Sweet Ground Chocolate
• 3 oz. Hot Coffee
• 3/4 oz. Crème de Cacao (brown or white)
• 3/4 oz. Crème de Menthe
• Dollop of Whipped Cream, for garnish
Pine Trees and Wines, Please. (Courtesy Photo)
Pre-warm small insulated "shot" cups. In a saucepan, combine baking cocoa with hot coffee to make into a rich syrup. Add crème de cacao and Kim Crawford Pinot Noir and stir until ingredients are hot. Pour into pre-warmed cups in 2-3 oz. servings. Garnish with a small dollop of whipped cream.
Pine Trees and Wines, Please:
Makes 8 servings
• 1 bottle of Bai Brasilia Blueberry
• 1 bottle of Red Wine
• 1 cup of Fresh Cranberries
• 4 or 5 Cinnamon Sticks
• 1 tbsp. Cloves
• 4 or 5 Anise
• 2 Sliced Oranges
Add all ingredients to a pan and bring to a simmer. Serve warm.
• 1 1/2 parts Amarula Cream Liqueur
• 1 part Vodka
• 1 tsp Cocoa Powder
• 1 scoop of Chocolate Ice Cream
• Whipped Cream, for garnish
• Chocolate Shavings, for garnish
Blend all the ingredients together in a blender with crushed ice. Add the whipped cream on top. Garnish with chocolate shavings.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Added: December 21, 2017, 2:37 pm
Appeared In: food and wine >> mixology