Get The Look: SS2018 Victoria Beckham Textured Half-Updo
"This is truly the Victoria Beckham 'woman.' The look displays her luxurious aesthetic, which complements the texture of the clothes. I prepped the girls' hair the night before by having each of the models take home Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Micellar Shampoo and Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Conditioner to get the hair really clean, soft, and light to send the foundation of the look," explained Redken Global Creative Director Guido Palau, who capitalized on the ultimate Victoria Beckham girl at Victoria Beckham's SS 2018 Show. "Great shampoo is the key to styling your hair. The only styling product I've used after, if needed, is just a touch of my beloved Redken Wind Blown 05 to add a bit of texture."
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Prep hair the night before by washing with Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Micellar Shampoo and Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Conditioner.
2. In the morning, finger- comb your hair at the top to get a loose, natural part.
3. Pick up 1" sections on either side of the crown of your face and pull toward the back.
4. Tie hair in a vertical loop by pulling hair halfway through the elastic.
5. If needed, use a 1" curling iron throughout the lengths for added texture, including the bottom layers. If your hair is straight, spritz a bit of Redken Wind Blown 05 throughout your length for added texture.
6. Use your fingers to loosen curls to create soft bends in the hair.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Added: September 14, 2017, 10:32 am
Appeared In: lifestyle >> counter intelligence