- TY KU Premium Sake
and Naturally Low Calorie Asian Spirits is excited to announce its new partnership with Patti Stanger
, the star of Bravo
's "Millionaire Matchmaker
." Stanger is a third generation matchmaker who founded the Millionaires Club in January 2000. Since then, she has added bestselling author, radio host, and executive producer of her own DVD to her growing list of credits. Patti has always been a sake enthusiast and a huge fan of TY KU Sake
, prompting her to become an owner and partner in the brand.
TY KU Sake
is a perfect match for Patti, as she follows a strict low calorie and gluten free lifestyle. TY KU Sake
is one of the few alcoholic beverages on the market that is all natural and completely gluten free. As a matchmaker, Patti knows the key to love, romance and of course how to make a lasting impression. Excited to educate consumers on the benefits of sake, Patti has created a top 10 list of why sake is the best date night drink. Additionally, as a TY KU partner, Patti will be active in the day to day business of the brand and work to solidify TY KU as the trusted name in the premium sake category.
As a lover of sake for its smooth flavor and healthier properties, Patti is proud to partner with the very best in class - TY KU. Unlike wine, sake is naturally free of sulfites and tannins and with a lower alcohol proof, is a more responsible beverage to enjoy on a date, as compared with high proof alcohol spirits. Stanger says of the new partnership, "I have always had an eye for the right chemistry and my relationship with TY KU is a perfect match. I am excited to spread the word about TY KU - simply the best - and educate consumers about the all-natural, low calorie and health conscious nature of TY KU Sake & Spirits
.The TY KU Sake
portfolio is low calorie, gluten-free, sulfite free and tannin free, so it fits my healthy lifestyle and might even tempt me to rethink my two drink maximum rule for first dates."
After launching in Las Vegas, NV several years ago, TY KU has steadily built out its premium portfolio of products and established trusted distributor partnerships across the U.S. In 2011, TY KU's growth extended into all 50 states with two distinct award winning portfolios: TY KU Sake and TY KU Spirits. With the rapid rise of Asian/Asian Fusion, TY KU indentified the need in the marketplace for consumers to experience the world's best - a trusted, called upon name in the premium sake category and, on the spirits side, a recognized brand in premium soju, the #1 selling distilled spirit in the world, which is naturally half the calories of vodka.
Patti's Top 10 Reasons Why TY KU Sake Is The Best Date Drink
• Sake is a rumored natural aphrodisiac, just like oysters - so, sip up!
• A sake connoisseur shows true sophistication - wine knowledge is common - Sake knowledge is intriguing and a great conversation starter.
• Sake has no sulfites. Sulfite allergies are common and can give you an itchy red face, which is not an attractive first impression on a first date
• Smile! Unlike red wine, there's no fear of embarrassing stained red teeth.
• Be responsible - with a lower alcohol content than harsh spirits, sake lets you keep your cool while enjoying your date.
• Feel great and awake, with all-natural ingredients and no tannins, you're sure to stay alert on your date and not get sleepy at the table - and forget about a morning hangover.
• Have fun pairing and be adventurous with various foods (other than sushi), because sake has twice the flavor components of wine.
• Stay thin in your date night dress, because sake won't make you feel bloated and is low in calories, coming in at 52 calories per 1.5 oz.
• Pouring sake for others is a traditional custom of friendship and respect, what better way to show relationship reciprocation and better yet, an excuse to flirt.
• Sake is Sexy!
For more information, click here.