Summer may still be months away, but Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center
(WHBPAC) is giving East Enders even more reasons to look forward to warmer times with the announcement of its 2019 Summer Season.
"It's been a pleasure to dig in and see what the team and I could come up with for the 2019 year," said WHBPAC
's new Executive Director Gram Slaton. "We feel like we've slowly and carefully built a season of selections that bring back some of Westhampton Beach's favorite names, while also lacing in new names and shows that we think our summer audience will love."
Now in its 21st year, WHBPAC will offer a myriad of entertainment - both WHBPAC veterans and newbies - this summer.
"The idea, as always, is to have something for everyone - and make sure all our 'somethings' offer high energy, great talent, and the promise of an exceptional experience that makes Westhampton Beach stand out as the place to be," Slaton added.
WHBPAC's 2019 Summer Schedule:
• Jennifer Holliday - Saturday, May 25 at 8 p.m.
• Mountain Man - Sunday, June 2 at 8 p.m.
• Carbon Leaf - Friday, June 7 at 8 p.m.
• Peter Asher and Jeremy Clyde - Saturday, June 15 at 8 p.m.
• Roy Wood, Jr. - Friday, June 21 at 8 p.m.
• The Pitchforks - Saturday, June 22 at 8 p.m. (Family Friendly Event)
• Early Elton - Sunday, June 23 at 8 p.m.
in the Hamptons - Thursday, June 27 and Thursday, August 8
• The Allman Betts Band - Friday, July 5 at 8 p.m.
• Sutton Foster - Saturday, July 6 at 8 p.m.
• Pirate School! - Sunday, July 7 at 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. (Family Friendly Event)
• Oz Pearlman - Saturday, July 13 at 8 p.m.
• Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes
- Friday, July 19 at 8 p.m.
• The Fab Faux
- Saturday, July 27 at 7:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.
• Three Dog Night - Sunday, July 28 at 8 p.m.
• Herb Alpert
and Lani Hall - Friday, August 2 at 8 p.m.
• ABBA The Concert - Saturday, August 3 at 8 p.m.
• Postmodern Jukebox - Sunday, August 4 at 8 p.m.
• Tammy Pescatelli - Friday, August 9 at 8 p.m.
• Brian Setzer's Rockabilly Riot - Saturday, August 10 at 8 p.m.
• Ms. Lisa Fischer and Grand Baton - Sunday, August 11 at 8 p.m.
• The Sam Bush
Band - Saturday, August 17 at 8 p.m.
• Tab Benoit - Sunday, August 18 at 8 p.m.
Tickets go on sale Monday, March 11 at 11 a.m.
For more information, visit whbpac.org.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
East End Tick Control
The East End's only New York State licensed dedicated tick and mosquito control specialists!
Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home
We pay less,and so do you.With over 1,000 stores in our buying group, we can get the lowest prices
from the best flooring manufacturers — and pass the savings on to you.Visit our other locations: Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home, 675 North Sea Road,Southampton, NY 11968
CP Complete- Landscape Design & Construction
Paul Guillo And Chris Hall
Two Of The Most Respected Names In The Community
Together, they are partners in CP Complete. They bring their years of experience
and integrity to creating and renovating luxury backyards.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 33 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 33 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field. Trusted, experienced and successful, Andrea has solidified herself as the go-to broker of the Hamptons and a wholehearted advocate for her clients. A pioneer in the real estate industry on the East End of Long Island, she is driven by her passion for the business. Andrea is based in the Bridgehampton office of Brown Harris Stevens as a licensed real estate associate broker and consultant.
Formerly, a principal partner and Senior Director at Brown Harris Stevens, Andrea now assists in developing their corporate strategy for the Hamptons region, advising other brokers and sales associates, as well as being one of the top producers and listors.
Southrifty Drug 54 Jagger Lane, Southampton Village
Southrifty Drug is a small, neighborhood pharmacy with limited shelf space, and we have to be very selective about which over-the-counter items we carry. As a result you'll find a no nonsense concentration of very effective, high quality and useful products on our shelves. In this new section, we feature a number of these products that we feel are especially worthy of your consideration.