, the longest-standing art fair in the Hamptons, is set to showcase works from 400 respected artists over 4th of July
weekend. Along with exhibits from 70 prestigious galleries from 14 countries, ArtHamptons is also holding several special events. If you're still not sure what fair programming to attend, here are our top five ArtHamptons happenings:
1. The First Look on Thursday, July 2nd from 5 to 7 p.m. Hosted by Maria and Kenneth Fishel
, ArtHamptons Black Card holders can attend the exclusive ArtHamptons preview. Along with claiming first dibs on the fair's fine art selection, attendees will enjoy hors d'oeuvres and specialty cocktails by the Executive Chef of The Inn Spot on the Bay
, Chef Colette
2. Hamptons.com is presenting a Meet The Artists Reception on Friday, July 3rd from 6 to 8 p.m. Join us in the VIP Lounge to celebrate the exhibiting artists. The evening will include a graffiti art performance by Dom, a British street artist, and a silent auction of a Bob Taylor
photograph, which benefits the Southampton Cultural Center
3. Ruth S. Appelhoff, the Executive Director of Guild Hall
, will be presented with the 2015 Lifetime
Achievement Award on Sunday, July 5th from 12 to 1 p.m. A reception will follow in the VIP Lounge.
4. Celebrate Independence Day at The ARTrageous Fourth @ ArtHamptons. On Saturday, July 4th from 1 to 8 p.m., attendees are invited to the "Made in America" themed Fourth of July celebration.
5. Panelists will present unique ideas and success stories for leveraging an art collection to create liquidity for other purposes during "Planning Around Your Art Collection as an Asset," presented by US Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management. The discussion will take place on Sunday, July 5th from 2 to 3 p.m.
ArtHamptons will take place Thursday, July 2nd through Sunday, July 5th.
ArtHamptons is located at 900 Lumber Lane in Bridgehampton. For more information, visit www.arthamptons.com.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Rosehip Partners Real Estate
Properties In The Hamptons
East End Tick Control
The East End's only New York State licensed dedicated tick and mosquito control specialists!
Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home
We pay less,and so do you.With over 1,000 stores in our buying group, we can get the lowest prices
from the best flooring manufacturers — and pass the savings on to you.Visit our other locations: Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home, 675 North Sea Road,Southampton, NY 11968
CP Complete- Landscape Design & Construction
Paul Guillo And Chris Hall
Two Of The Most Respected Names In The Community
Together, they are partners in CP Complete. They bring their years of experience
and integrity to creating and renovating luxury backyards.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 33 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 33 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field. Trusted, experienced and successful, Andrea has solidified herself as the go-to broker of the Hamptons and a wholehearted advocate for her clients. A pioneer in the real estate industry on the East End of Long Island, she is driven by her passion for the business. Andrea is based in the Bridgehampton office of Brown Harris Stevens as a licensed real estate associate broker and consultant.
Formerly, a principal partner and Senior Director at Brown Harris Stevens, Andrea now assists in developing their corporate strategy for the Hamptons region, advising other brokers and sales associates, as well as being one of the top producers and listors.
Southrifty Drug 54 Jagger Lane, Southampton Village
Southrifty Drug is a small, neighborhood pharmacy with limited shelf space, and we have to be very selective about which over-the-counter items we carry. As a result you'll find a no nonsense concentration of very effective, high quality and useful products on our shelves. In this new section, we feature a number of these products that we feel are especially worthy of your consideration.