Sebastian Professional Stylist Creates '60s-Inspired Chignon For Christian Siriano's Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Show
Anthony Cole created a '60s-inspired chignon at the Christian Siriano Fall 2014 show. (Photo: Stephanie Seliskar)
At the Christian Siriano
Fall 2014 show during Mercedes-Benz
Fashion Week, Sebastian Professional
lead stylist, Anthony Cole created a sophisticated, '60s-inspired chignon. The collection was inspired by late Swedish fashion model, Lisa Fonssagrives, who the designer sees as the muse of Parisian beauty and glamour. It pays homage to the 60s while maintaining a modern twist with "lady-like yet cool" pieces.
How To Achieve The Look:
The finished look hits the runway. (Photo: Stephanie Seliskar)
1. Start by spraying Sebastian Professional Dry Clean Only around hair line, eventually covering head; brush.
2. Work Sebastian Professional Mousse Forte from root to tip of hair, covering entire head.
3. Create part directly down the center of head and slick each side over ear using Sebastian Professional Gel Forte.
4. Gather all hair at nape of neck and secure in low ponytail.
5. Finger-tease ponytail starting with underneath layer using Sebastian Professional Shaper Hairspray.
6. Pin ponytail underneath hair elastic creating an elegant, low bun.
7. Synch and secure the bun to ensure it remains in-tact using bobby pins and Sebastian Professional Shaper Hairspray.
For more information visit www.sebastianprofessional.com.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
WordHampton Public Relations
We build client revenues and reputations.
Our reputation is built on delivering a strong media presence and, as a result, demand for our clients' offerings, resulting in a positive impact on sales. Successful campaigns start with understanding the goals of our clients and developing a customized strategy that will achieve those objectives.