Achieving a good hair day during the dog days of summer can be quite the feat. If you're looking to embrace a laid back look, get inspiration from Ireland Baldwin
's "naturally" styled locks.
"I wanted to recreate the natural beach waves Ireland loves after being in the ocean," shared Celebrity Stylist, George Papanikolas, who created the look with Matrix
R.A.W. Styling. "We embodied her surfer girl personality and natural vibe with simple textured waves, keeping the hair looking soft and beautiful."
How To Achieve The Look:
1. To prep hair, use Biolage R.A.W Nourish Shampoo and Conditioner
2. To prep dry hair, apply Biolage R.A.W. Smoothing Styling Milk to ease the grip of blow dry and nourish.
3. Create a center part and comb around the hair line creating waves and giving the hair direction.
4. Spray with Biolage R.A.W. Texturizing Styling Spray to give definition then use a 3/4 inch barrel curling iron to curl hair and brush the waves through to keep them soft.
5. Spray the Biolage R.A.W. Frizz Control Styling Spray through the hair to maintain frizz and protect from humidity.
6. Finish it off with the Biolage R.A.W. Texturizing Styling Spray to set and add texture to the hair.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home
We pay less,and so do you.With over 1,000 stores in our buying group, we can get the lowest prices
from the best flooring manufacturers ó and pass the savings on to you.Visit our other locations: Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home, 675 North Sea Road,Southampton, NY 11968
Southampton Masonry-Visiting the Southampton or the Wainscott locations is an exciting experience.
Southampton Masonry has been serving Long Island's masonry and tile needs since 1975. Delivering quality products from Manhattan to Montauk for over three decades. The company's continued success is due primarily to their number one priority: customer satisfaction, with a promise of prompt and courteous service from the professional, knowledgeable staff.
Southampton Masonry has the largest inventory on the east end. As direct importers they can offer a large variety of the finest quality products at the most competitive pricing for both your interior and exterior projects.