started her Pepsi Super Bowl
XLIX Halftime extravaganza with bang (or more appropriately a "Roar") as she entered University of Phoenix Stadium on a mechanically operated tiger. Highlights included a duo of dancing sharks during "California Gurls" and "Teenage Dream," one of which seemed to have missed a rehearsal or two (definitely check out the hilarious Left Shark memes). While Lenny Kravitz
was under utilized during "I Kissed a Girl," Missy Elliott was impressive during her "Get Ur Freak On," "Work It" and "Lose Control" collaboration.
During the 12-minute performance, Perry made four outfit changes including three Jeremy Scott outfits and one Moschino dress, but her chic, sporty high ponytail remained in tact. Redken
Styling and Grooming Expert Jenny Balding shares how to recreate the cute, low maintenance look.
How To Achieve The Look:
During the 12-minute performance, Perry made four outfit changes including three Jeremy Scott outfits and one Moschino dress. (Photo: Facebook.com/ITSJEREMYSCOTT)
1. Start with a directional blow dry, meaning blow dry your hair toward the crown to create the ultimate ponytail.
2. Mist Redken Pillow Proof blow dry express primer throughout damp hair and comb through, then apply a quarter-size amount of Redken Full Frame 07 all-over volumizing mousse from roots to ends to add more grip to the hair. (Note: Make sure to blow dry hair upward and back toward the crown around the whole hairline.)
3. Sweep hair into a high ponytail right above the crown for a super glam look. (Note: This will only work if your hair is long enough or that you are attaching hair extensions to your ponytail to extend.)
4. Once in a ponytail, take a small piece of hair from underneath the ponytail and wrap it around the base.
5. Mist Redken Fashion Work 12 versatile working spray all over for control and humidity resistance. (Note: This anti-humidity hairspray is versatile and flexible so you can easily shape and maneuver the ponytail.)
6. Finish by using misting Redken Diamond Oil High Shine Airy Mist all over for the ultimate shine.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
WordHampton Public Relations
We build client revenues and reputations.
Our reputation is built on delivering a strong media presence and, as a result, demand for our clients' offerings, resulting in a positive impact on sales. Successful campaigns start with understanding the goals of our clients and developing a customized strategy that will achieve those objectives.
Big Brunch Box-delivered in The Hamptons
BIG BRUNCH BOX. Your favorite gourmet brunch foods for weekend eating with friends and family, ordered with ease and conveniently dropped at your doorstep in The Hamptons every Friday with fanatical attention to quality.
Long Island Cares, Inc.
While distributing nutritious food to our Nassau and Suffolk County neighbors is the heart of Long Island Cares, we’re more than just a food bank. We’re one of the region’s most comprehensive hunger assistance organizations, and there are many other ways we can help you and your loved ones.