Get The Look New Year's Eve Edition: Blake Lively's Classic Long Layers
Chic long layers like Blake Lively's are a great look for any New Year's Eve celebration. (Photo: Tony Ducret/PatrickMcMullan.com)
Whether she's running errands or walking the red carpet, mom-to-be Blake Lively
always looks like she just stepped out of the salon with her classic long layers. The look is ideal for any New Year's Eve celebration and Pureology Artistic Ambassador Natasha Sunshine shares her tips on recreating the style here:
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Apply a generous dollop of Colour Stylist Cuticle Polisher shine serum from mid-shaft to ends.
2. Flip head over and blowdry while scrunching until dry.
3. Using a 1 ½" barrel curling iron, grab large pieces (about 2-3" in diameter) and wrap around the iron in a spiral fashion.
4. Change direction on each section and change the height at which you start the curl. (For example, only curl the last 6" inches on some sections, the last 3" on others and some all the way from the root. )
5. Rotate all options to create a natural-looking texture.
6. Scrunch all sections together once done and if necessary, flip head back over and add heat from the dryer to loosen curls.
7. For added shine, add a touch more of Colour Stylist Cuticle Polisher.
For more information about Pureology, visit www.pureology.com.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home
We pay less,and so do you.With over 1,000 stores in our buying group, we can get the lowest prices
from the best flooring manufacturers — and pass the savings on to you.Visit our other locations: Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home, 675 North Sea Road,Southampton, NY 11968
Big Brunch Box-delivered in The Hamptons
BIG BRUNCH BOX. Your favorite gourmet brunch foods for weekend eating with friends and family, ordered with ease and conveniently dropped at your doorstep in The Hamptons every Friday with fanatical attention to quality.
Long Island Cares, Inc.
While distributing nutritious food to our Nassau and Suffolk County neighbors is the heart of Long Island Cares, we’re more than just a food bank. We’re one of the region’s most comprehensive hunger assistance organizations, and there are many other ways we can help you and your loved ones.