Get The Look: Miranda Lambert's CMA Awards Old Hollywood Glam Retro Waves
One of country's cutest couples, Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert, who took home 4 CMA awards. (Photo: Facebook.com/cma)
Country music star Miranda Lambert kicked off the Country Music Association Awards in a beautiful blush Bibhu Mohapatra gown, which she paired with old Hollywood glam retro waves. While we were fans of her modern textured bob and then her smooth, sleek style, we loved the retro look the most. Pureology Artistic Ambassador Sandra Joseph shares her step-by-step tips on how to master the classic look.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. To protect and strengthen blonde locks like Miranda's, apply a small amount Pureology Strength Cure Fabulous Lengths on damp hair from roots to ends.
2. Layer two pumps Bodifying Luminator texturing shine-foam and one pump of Gold Definer contour shine-gel for volume, control, and shine. Blow-dry with a medium round brush to create bend and bounce.
3. Using a 3/4-inch iron, curl hair around the iron. Pin hair with prong clips and allow to cool.
4. Take out clips, create a side part and brush hair with a soft bristle brush. Smooth right side behind the ear and secure with pins.
5. Emulsify a small amount of Density Definer medium hold crème wax in palm of hands. Smooth top and right side for extra polish and shine.
6. Finish by piecing remaining locks with an additional application of Density Definer medium hold crème wax.
For more information, visit www.pureology.com.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Big Brunch Box-delivered in The Hamptons
BIG BRUNCH BOX. Your favorite gourmet brunch foods for weekend eating with friends and family, ordered with ease and conveniently dropped at your doorstep in The Hamptons every Friday with fanatical attention to quality.