Get The Look: "Top Of The Lake" Star Elisabeth Moss' 2014 Golden Globes Tousled Bob
The sexy look is easy to recreate. (Photo: David Crotty/PatrickMcMullan.com)
While accepting her Golden Globe
for Best Actress, "Top of the Lake" star Elisabeth Moss
showed off a glam, tousled bob, which was created by celebrity stylist Alex Polillo using Wella Professionals
. The sexy look can easily be recreated in a few short steps.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Starting with clean, towel dried hair; apply a generous amount of Wella Professionals Extra Volume Mousse to the roots
all over. Comb thru to the ends.
2. With a flat brush, rough dry hair in desired direction in an upward motion to give lift at the root.
3. Then, using a flat iron, add a little wave to the front section using a wide, 'S' motion. For long lasting style, give hair an even coat of Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray (this also helps protect hair from heat styling!)
4. Sculpt and separate ends with Wella Professionals Texture Touch reworkable clay.
5. Secure that the hair stays in place throughout the evening by misting a final spray of Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray.
For more information visit www.wella.com.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Big Brunch Box-delivered in The Hamptons
BIG BRUNCH BOX. Your favorite gourmet brunch foods for weekend eating with friends and family, ordered with ease and conveniently dropped at your doorstep in The Hamptons every Friday with fanatical attention to quality.
Long Island Cares, Inc.
While distributing nutritious food to our Nassau and Suffolk County neighbors is the heart of Long Island Cares, we’re more than just a food bank. We’re one of the region’s most comprehensive hunger assistance organizations, and there are many other ways we can help you and your loved ones.