Ferrante drew inspiration from the rope theme used throughout the collection. (Courtesy Photo)
For the Monse Spring 2019 show, hair stylist Pasquale Ferrante for amika drew inspiration from the rope theme used throughout the collection, creating a knotted ponytail.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Prep the look by applying amika Brooklyn Bombshell Blowout Spray throughout the hair, and let it dry naturally.
2. Next, apply amika Plus Size Perfect Body Mousse at the roots through the mid-lengths of the hair.
3. Dry using amika The Accomplice Dryer, and add slight movement to the hair using a medium-sized barrel from amika The Chameleon 5 Barrel Interchangeable Curling Kit.
4. Divide the hair into three large sections: two on the sides and a vertical top section.
5. Create a knot with the two side sections, and join with the vertical section to create a low ponytail.
6. Wrap the base of the ponytail with a black elastic cord, and secure the look with amika Fluxus Touchable Hairspray.