Actress Claire Foy was among the many actresses and actors that donned all black in support of the #TimesUp and #Metoo movement at the 2018 Golden Globe
To accentuate the custom-made Stella McCartney
black tailored suit that the actress - who was nominated for Best Actress for her role as Queen Elizabeth
II in Netflix
's The Crown
- wore, celebrity makeup artist Georgie Eisdell created an elegant and timeless look that was accented with a bold red lip.
"I was inspired by the #timesup campaign and On Sunday We Wear Black," Eisdell explained. "I wanted Claire to have something bold about her look."
"Before Claire walked out the door I sprayed a mist of Chantecaille Pure Rosewater to set the makeup as well as keep her look fresh and glowing," Eisdell added.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Georgie likes to begin her red carpet looks with a treatment mask. Her first step was to use Chantecaille Gold Energizing Eye Recovery Masks to smooth, de-puff and tighten the under-eye area.
2. She then used Chantecaille Rose De Mai Face Oil and Magnolia, Jasmine and Lily Healing Emulsion to ensure Claire's
skin was uber
hydrated with the perfect luminous base for makeup.
1. Georgie applied Chantecaille's Future Skin in Porcelain to the high planes of Claire's beautiful face and blended it out towards the hairline.
2. She concealed under the eyes with Chantecaille's Le Camouflage Stylo Anti Fatigue Corrector Pen to brighten and illuminate the under eyes.
3. To finish the face, Georgie dusted Chantecaille HD Perfecting Powder, created especially for high definition cameras, to take the edge off the shine and set the base.
4. She then added Chantecaille HD Perfecting Powder in Bronze onto the contours of the skin to enhance and shape the face.
5. To build Claire's cheeks, Georgie started with Chantecaille's Cheek Gelee in Lively on the apple of the cheek and then added a little Liquid Lumiere in Sheen to give a beautiful glow to the cheek.
1. Georgie kept the eyes fairly bare. She used Chantecaille's Le Chrome Luxe Eye Duo in Grand Canal to create a softness to the eye. She swiped the radiant gold shade across the lid and up into the crease. She then brought a little of the same color under the eye.
2. Georgie applied two layers of Chantecaille's Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara in black, making sure to push and wiggle the product into Claire's lashes to make them full and fluffy.
3. For added drama, Georgie added a few individual Ardell lashes to really open up her eyes.
4.Georgie shaped and sculpted Claire's brows with the Chantecaille's Full Brow Perfecting Gel + Tint in Light.
1. Claire's lips were the main focus of the look. Georgie prepped her lip with Chantecaille's Lip Potion, "a delicious balm that hydrates so well."
2. She chose Chantecaille's Lip Stick in Cerise to create the perfect bold red lip.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com