"Here at Tory Burch
, we decided to go with a smooth blowout for every single girl. I'm using Redken
Diamond Oil Glow Dry Gloss Shampoo, which is a great shampoo to cleanse the hair and give it a great texture," Redken Global Creative Director Guido Palau, who created the look, explained. "To prep hair for the blow dry, I'm using Redken Satinwear 04 to protect the hair and seal the cuticle. Since the show is taking place in the garden, and the clothes are a bit patterned, Tory and I thought this smooth blow out would be a chic complement to the overall look. Simplifying the hair gives added polish."
How To Achieve The Look:
1.Prep hair by washing with Redken Diamond Oil Glow Dry Gloss Shampoo and Redken Diamond Oil Glow Dry Detangling Conditioner.
2. Using your fingers, create a clean center part.
3. Apply a bit of Redken Satinwear 04 to damp hair, section by section, to protect the hair and give it a soft hold.
4. Using a round brush, blow dry hair in 2-3" sections. Leave one section on the top and blow dry vertically for a touch of volume.
5. Set hair in pins for 20 minutes to cool.
6. Once cooled, remove the hairpins and use your fingers to separate and to soften the look to obtain a bend at the end, but not a curl.
7. If needed, brush the hair at the end with a boar-bristled brush for added smoothness.
8. Tuck the hair behind the ears, leaving some baby hairs around the face for a bit of personality.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com