Get The Look: SS2018 Victoria Beckham Textured Half-Updo
"This is truly the Victoria Beckham
'woman.' The look displays her luxurious aesthetic, which complements the texture of the clothes. I prepped the girls' hair the night before by having each of the models take home Redken
Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Micellar Shampoo and Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Conditioner to get the hair really clean, soft, and light to send the foundation of the look," explained Redken Global Creative Director Guido Palau, who capitalized on the ultimate Victoria Beckham girl at Victoria Beckham's SS 2018 Show. "Great shampoo is the key to styling your hair. The only styling product I've used after, if needed, is just a touch of my beloved Redken Wind Blown 05 to add a bit of texture."
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Prep hair the night before by washing with Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Micellar Shampoo and Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Conditioner.
2. In the morning, finger- comb your hair at the top to get a loose, natural part.
3. Pick up 1" sections on either side of the crown of your face and pull toward the back.
4. Tie hair in a vertical loop by pulling hair halfway through the elastic.
5. If needed, use a 1" curling iron throughout the lengths for added texture, including the bottom layers. If your hair is straight, spritz a bit of Redken Wind Blown 05 throughout your length for added texture.
6. Use your fingers to loosen curls to create soft bends in the hair.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 33 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 34 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field. Trusted, experienced and successful, Andrea has solidified herself as the go-to broker of the Hamptons and a wholehearted advocate for her clients. A pioneer in the real estate industry on the East End of Long Island, she is driven by her passion for the business. Andrea is based in the Bridgehampton office of Brown Harris Stevens as a licensed real estate associate broker and consultant.
Formerly, a principal partner and Senior Director at Brown Harris Stevens, Andrea now assists in developing their corporate strategy for the Hamptons region, advising other brokers and sales associates, as well as being one of the top producers and listors.
Calissa is Mykonos in the Hamptons.
Our menu focuses on seafood and Greek dishes such as salt baked fish, seafood pasta and Mediterranean mezze. Our wine list has been awarded The Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator and boasts the largest selection of rosť in the Hamptons. The name Calissa is derived from the brightest constellation in the summer sky.Our sister restaurants in New York are Amali and Bar Marseille, opening 2020 in the Rockaways. Calissa offers private dining spaces for groups from 10 to 300 people. To plan your next wedding, corporate event or gathering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. 1020 MONTAUK HIGHWAY, WATER MILL