Achieving a good hair day during the dog days of summer can be quite the feat. If you're looking to embrace a laid back look, get inspiration from Ireland Baldwin
's "naturally" styled locks.
"I wanted to recreate the natural beach waves Ireland loves after being in the ocean," shared Celebrity Stylist, George Papanikolas, who created the look with Matrix
R.A.W. Styling. "We embodied her surfer girl personality and natural vibe with simple textured waves, keeping the hair looking soft and beautiful."
How To Achieve The Look:
1. To prep hair, use Biolage R.A.W Nourish Shampoo and Conditioner
2. To prep dry hair, apply Biolage R.A.W. Smoothing Styling Milk to ease the grip of blow dry and nourish.
3. Create a center part and comb around the hair line creating waves and giving the hair direction.
4. Spray with Biolage R.A.W. Texturizing Styling Spray to give definition then use a 3/4 inch barrel curling iron to curl hair and brush the waves through to keep them soft.
5. Spray the Biolage R.A.W. Frizz Control Styling Spray through the hair to maintain frizz and protect from humidity.
6. Finish it off with the Biolage R.A.W. Texturizing Styling Spray to set and add texture to the hair.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Southampton Masonry-Visiting the Southampton or the Wainscott locations is an exciting experience.
Southampton Masonry has been serving Long Island's masonry and tile needs since 1975. Delivering quality products from Manhattan to Montauk for over three decades. The company's continued success is due primarily to their number one priority: customer satisfaction, with a promise of prompt and courteous service from the professional, knowledgeable staff.
Southampton Masonry has the largest inventory on the east end. As direct importers they can offer a large variety of the finest quality products at the most competitive pricing for both your interior and exterior projects.
CP Complete- Landscape Design & Construction
Paul Guillo And Chris Hall
Two Of The Most Respected Names In The Community
Together, they are partners in CP Complete. They bring their years of experience
and integrity to creating and renovating luxury backyards.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 33 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 34 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field. Trusted, experienced and successful, Andrea has solidified herself as the go-to broker of the Hamptons and a wholehearted advocate for her clients. A pioneer in the real estate industry on the East End of Long Island, she is driven by her passion for the business. Andrea is based in the Bridgehampton office of Brown Harris Stevens as a licensed real estate associate broker and consultant.
Formerly, a principal partner and Senior Director at Brown Harris Stevens, Andrea now assists in developing their corporate strategy for the Hamptons region, advising other brokers and sales associates, as well as being one of the top producers and listors.