Get The Look: Sleek, Refined Locks From Victoria Beckham's New York Fashion Week Show
Redken Global Creative Director Guido was responsible for creating the sleek, refined look. (Photos: Kristen Buttolph)
The models at Victoria Beckham
's SS 2017 New York Fashion Week Show had enviously silky, smooth, straight locks. Redken
Global Creative Director Guido was responsible for creating the sleek, refined look.
"We're doing super straight, clean hair here at the Victoria Beckham show using Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Treatment Primer Cream and Satin Wear 02 to add shine and protect the hair from heat damage," explained Guido. "As I'm blow-drying, I'm using a boar-bristled brush to smooth out the hair. To finish off the look, I'm using an iron to really give hair that shiny, smooth texture."
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Part your hair in a clean, center part.
2. Apply Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Treatment Primer Cream to hair from roots to tips for heat protection and shine.
3. Apply a dime-size amount of Satin Wear 02 to your palms and run it over your hair from root to tip, focusing on the back for extra shine and protection.
4. Blow-dry hair with a boar-bristled brush.
5. Spray a small amount of Fashion Work 12 to palms and run hands over part and the front pieces to help smooth flyaways.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
New York Title Abstract Services, Inc.
We are a title insurance services company dedicated to promptly delivering fully compliant and accurate reports, and title insurance, for residential and commercial real estate throughout New York State. Headquartered in the Hamptons, our professional team has extensive real estate experience and understands the business from all sides including title insurance, legal, sales, governmental, banking, and lending regulations.
The Citarella Standard. We’re passionate about sourcing and selling the world’s best seafood. When you order our fresh seafood online, what you receive always reflects the unrivaled standard of our markets. It’s hand-prepared, never frozen, and shipped overnight. 631-283-6600.