Get The Look: The Fierce Five's Aly Raisman Goes Glam For New York Fashion Week
George Papanikolas created Aly Raisman's look using products from the Matrix Style Link line. (Photo: Steve Zak/Getty Images for Sherri Hill)
Normally we're used to seeing Olympic gold medalist and member of the "Fierce Five" Aly Raisman
with a sleek high bun, but for the Sherri Hill New York Fashion Week Show, Matrix
Celebrity Stylist George Papanikolas helped the gymnast show off her glam side.
"We wanted to create a classic Hollywood look for the show as we thought it would complement her dress and her gorgeous long locks nicely," shared Papanikolas.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. On damp hair, apply Matrix Style Link Volume Builder Mousse to pump up each strand and rough dry.
2. Once completely dry, use a 1-inch iron and curl hair away from the face.
3. Let cool and run fingers through to break up into loose, soft waves.
4. Create a deep side part and spray Matrix Style Link Play Back Dry Shampoo on roots for extra volume.
5. Pin the smaller side back with a bobby pin and set the look with Matrix Style Link Style Fixer Finishing Hairspray.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home
We pay less,and so do you.With over 1,000 stores in our buying group, we can get the lowest prices
from the best flooring manufacturers — and pass the savings on to you.Visit our other locations: Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home, 675 North Sea Road,Southampton, NY 11968