Designer Christian Siriano
found inspiration for his Christian Siriano Spring 2017 Collection after browsing through vintage photos of Jackie Onassis' vacations in Capri, Italy in the late 60s and 70s.
As no detail is too small, Gina Edwards for KISS Products, Inc. matched the line with an asymmetrical nail art look with statement black and white stripes to compliment the looks at New York Fashion Week. The end result mimicked the hues of the Isle of Capri's turquoise waters and citrus orange-stripe umbrella-lined beaches of the Tyrrhenian Sea.
"The colors are vibrant and fun, perfect for the spring/summer season," explained Edwards.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Select the correct size imPRESS Manicure in Big Flirt then peel off and press-on.
2. Place the chevron
shaped KISS Design Perfection, on the diagonal. (Note: On the left hand, the design will be on the left, on the right hand, the design will be on the right)
3. Paint a thin black line along the inside V of the KISS Design Perfection with KISS Nail Artist Paint.
4. Using the KISS Nail Artist Paint, paint vertical stripes along the tip of the nail, alternating between black and white.
5. On the side of the nail, paint horizontal stripes, alternating alternate between black and white.
6. Finish with KISS Gel Strong Topcoat.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
New York Title Abstract Services, Inc.
We are a title insurance services company dedicated to promptly delivering fully compliant and accurate reports, and title insurance, for residential and commercial real estate throughout New York State. Headquartered in the Hamptons, our professional team has extensive real estate experience and understands the business from all sides including title insurance, legal, sales, governmental, banking, and lending regulations.
The Citarella Standard. We’re passionate about sourcing and selling the world’s best seafood. When you order our fresh seafood online, what you receive always reflects the unrivaled standard of our markets. It’s hand-prepared, never frozen, and shipped overnight. 631-283-6600.