While Alicia Vikander
didn't take home a Golden Globe
, the double nominee (for "The Danish Girl" and "Ex Machina") did earn rave reviews with style critics for her white Louis Vuitton
gown with ruffled accents and twisted low bun. The actress' intricate red carpet updo was perfected by celebrity Stylist Chris Naselli, who used TRESemmé products to create the stunning look.
How To Achieve The Look:
The actress' intricate red carpet updo was perfected by celebrity Stylist Chris Naselli. (Photo: Kevork Djansezian/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images)
1. Generously apply TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray to damp hair from roots to tips to create texture and hold, then rough blowdry.
2. Next, create a deep side part.
3. Mix TRESemmé Make Waves Shaping Gel Cream and TRESemmé Keratin Infusion Smoothing Serum together and apply to the strands, then begin twisting the front section of hair, starting at the part.
4. Twist hair up and away from the face, towards the nape of the neck to create a roll.
5. Using a comb, smooth and slick the sides of the hair to avoid unwanted flyaways.
6. Pull loose hair, including the coil, into a low ponytail and twist the lengths into a bun, securing with hairpins.
7. Complete the look by misting hair with TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Firm Hairspray for an all night hold.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 33 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 34 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field. Trusted, experienced and successful, Andrea has solidified herself as the go-to broker of the Hamptons and a wholehearted advocate for her clients. A pioneer in the real estate industry on the East End of Long Island, she is driven by her passion for the business. Andrea is based in the Bridgehampton office of Brown Harris Stevens as a licensed real estate associate broker and consultant.
Formerly, a principal partner and Senior Director at Brown Harris Stevens, Andrea now assists in developing their corporate strategy for the Hamptons region, advising other brokers and sales associates, as well as being one of the top producers and listors.
WordHampton Public Relations
We build client revenues and reputations.
Our reputation is built on delivering a strong media presence and, as a result, demand for our clients' offerings, resulting in a positive impact on sales. Successful campaigns start with understanding the goals of our clients and developing a customized strategy that will achieve those objectives.