As per usual, Kate Winslet
's red carpet style was flawless at the Golden Globe
Awards. The "Steve Jobs
" actress, who took home the award for best performance by an actress in a supporting role, matched her elegant cobalt blue gown with a chic, almost faux bob. "Tonight's look was all about showing off the neckline of Kate's beautiful Ralph Lauren
gown," explained Renato Campora, who created the look with Fekkai products. "The silhouette is long and feminine and so we wanted to keep the neck free and create a soft and feminine updo with an asymmetrical twist."
How To Achieve The Look:
Winslet shows off her award. (Photo: David Crotty/PMC)
1. On wet hair, apply the Fekkai Blowout Sealing Serum to ends to keep manageability and sleekness for styling.
2. Apply Fekkai Full Blown Volume Lightweight Styling Whip all over the hair to create a great foundation to maintain volume throughout the night.
3. Blow out hair with a round brush to boost shine and volume, smoothing the hair in preparation for hot tools.
4. Then use a 1-inch curling iron all over, making sure to keep curls loose and chic, not too severe and "done."
4. Let the curls set for ten minutes, and then brush them out spritzing a bit of Fekkai Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo throughout for added texture.
5. Braid the tail of the hair as an aid to keep hair together to roll under at the nape of the neck.
6. Pin hair to the side into a bun, using three long bobby pins to hold in place.
7. To finish, spray Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray all over to maintain the look for the night ahead.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 33 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 34 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field. Trusted, experienced and successful, Andrea has solidified herself as the go-to broker of the Hamptons and a wholehearted advocate for her clients. A pioneer in the real estate industry on the East End of Long Island, she is driven by her passion for the business. Andrea is based in the Bridgehampton office of Brown Harris Stevens as a licensed real estate associate broker and consultant.
Formerly, a principal partner and Senior Director at Brown Harris Stevens, Andrea now assists in developing their corporate strategy for the Hamptons region, advising other brokers and sales associates, as well as being one of the top producers and listors.
Burner Law Group, P.C.
Burner Law Group, P.C. are full service elder law attorneys concentrating in the areas of Estate Planning, Trust and Estate Administration and Litigation, Special Needs Planning, Guardianship and Elder Law. Offices in East Setauketé NY, Westhampton Beach, NY, and New York, NY.