Get The Look: Lea Michele's People's Choice Awards Textured Knot
The relaxed look is perfect for a low-key outing, but also works at a more glam event, like an awards season show. (Photo: David Crotty/PMC)
To accentuate her beaded Ellie Saab LBD at the People's Choice Awards, "Scream Queens" star Lea Michele
went with a textured top knot, which was created by TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist John D. "We wanted to stay away from overdoing this look, while keeping in mind the major storm that is currently covering Los Angeles, so we kept the overall vibe fresh and cool," explained John D. The relaxed look is perfect for a low-key outing, but also works at a more glam event, like an awards season show.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Prep clean, towel-dried hair by running a dollop TRESemmé Climate Control 2. 2. Mousse from roots to ends to add light hold and keep the elements out.
3. Blow dry hair using a large round brush to help smooth lengths and give lift at the root.
4. Gather hair at the back of the head and secure ponytail with an elastic, making sure that roots aren't pulled back too tight.
5. Then, split the ponytail into two sections and tie sections into loose knots. 6. Wrap knots around ponytail to create an intricate bun and fasten all around with bobby pins.
7. Finish the look by spraying TRESemmé Climate Control Hair Spray all over for a frizz-free, strong hold.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home
We pay less,and so do you.With over 1,000 stores in our buying group, we can get the lowest prices
from the best flooring manufacturers — and pass the savings on to you.Visit our other locations: Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home, 675 North Sea Road,Southampton, NY 11968
WordHampton Public Relations
We build client revenues and reputations.
Our reputation is built on delivering a strong media presence and, as a result, demand for our clients' offerings, resulting in a positive impact on sales. Successful campaigns start with understanding the goals of our clients and developing a customized strategy that will achieve those objectives.