Get The Look: Lea Michele's People's Choice Awards Textured Knot
The relaxed look is perfect for a low-key outing, but also works at a more glam event, like an awards season show. (Photo: David Crotty/PMC)
To accentuate her beaded Ellie Saab LBD at the People's Choice Awards, "Scream Queens" star Lea Michele
went with a textured top knot, which was created by TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist John D. "We wanted to stay away from overdoing this look, while keeping in mind the major storm that is currently covering Los Angeles, so we kept the overall vibe fresh and cool," explained John D. The relaxed look is perfect for a low-key outing, but also works at a more glam event, like an awards season show.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Prep clean, towel-dried hair by running a dollop TRESemmé Climate Control 2. 2. Mousse from roots to ends to add light hold and keep the elements out.
3. Blow dry hair using a large round brush to help smooth lengths and give lift at the root.
4. Gather hair at the back of the head and secure ponytail with an elastic, making sure that roots aren't pulled back too tight.
5. Then, split the ponytail into two sections and tie sections into loose knots. 6. Wrap knots around ponytail to create an intricate bun and fasten all around with bobby pins.
7. Finish the look by spraying TRESemmé Climate Control Hair Spray all over for a frizz-free, strong hold.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
The Citarella Standard. We’re passionate about sourcing and selling the world’s best seafood. When you order our fresh seafood online, what you receive always reflects the unrivaled standard of our markets. It’s hand-prepared, never frozen, and shipped overnight. 631-283-6600.