Get The Look: Lea Michele's "Scream Queens" Premiere Sleek Style
Lea Michele shares a red carpet moment with the Red Devil at the "Scream Queens" premiere. (Photo: Nina Prommer/PatrickMcMullan.com)
Besides a visit from the Red Devil, there wasn't a fright in sight on the red carpet at the series premiere of "Scream Queens." Actress Lea Michele
, one of the stars of the new Fox show, stunned at the debut in a black David Koma dress. TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist John D. complimented the sexy LBD with a look that was equally glam and edgy. "We wanted to keep the look in line with sleek vibe of the dress, so we opted for a slick, center part tucked behind the ears with waves through the ends," said John D.
How To Achieve The Look:
TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist John D. complimented the sexy LBD with a look that was equally glam and edgy. (Photo: Nina Prommer/PatrickMcMullan.com)
1. Prep damp hair with TRESemmé Runway Get Sleek Blow Dry Balm by running a few pumps through the roots
and mid-lengths to ensure sleek hair at the root and more volume at the ends.
2. Blow-dry hair using a bristle brush. Avoid parting by directing hair toward the back of the head and continuing through the ends to create a smooth foundation.
3. Once dry, create a center part and tuck hair behind ears, securing with bobby pins to keep hair in place.
4. Use a 1-inch barrel curling iron and take small to medium sections of hair and wrap just the ends for movement and bounce. Then, brush through the curls once they cool to soften the wave.
5. Finish off the look by applying TRESemmé Extra Firm Control Mousse onto the fingertips and running over the front of the hair to give added hold and shine.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
As the owner’s representative our practice encompasses all aspects of a project from pre-purchase property due diligence, program development iterations, advisement on systems, analyze contracts/vendors, critical path analysis, feasibility and schedule. The strength of our approach is in facilitating organized communication. We strongly analyze all representations and warranties for the protection and benefit of our client.
The Citarella Standard. We’re passionate about sourcing and selling the world’s best seafood. When you order our fresh seafood online, what you receive always reflects the unrivaled standard of our markets. It’s hand-prepared, never frozen, and shipped overnight. 631-283-6600.