Get The Look: The Flat Wave From Carolina Herrera SS/16
"We wanted the hair to have a very ethereal and angelic edge but with a modern feel," shared Orlando Pita. (Courtesy Photo)
On Monday, September 14th, the Carolina Herrera
SS/16 New York Fashion Week show was held at The Frick in New York City
. The flirty, feminine collection was paired with a "flat wave" hairstyle.
The final look. (Courtesy Photo)
"We wanted the hair to have a very ethereal and angelic edge but with a modern feel," shared Orlando Pita, New York Fashion Week Ambassador for TRESemmé. "Its about creating a soft, 'barely there' look that has lots of gentle movement and celebrates shiny, healthy hair."
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Start by washing your hair using TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Weightless Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and rough dry.
2. Apply TRESemmé Get Sleek Blow Dry Balm from roots to ends and dry hair with a round bristle brush before using a comb to create a straight center part.
3. Separate hair into 2-inch wide sections and use a 1.5 inch barrel curling wand to create a very loose S-bend wave in the hair, rolling the curling wand down the hair. Use the edge of the curling wand to smooth the hair at the roots
4. Lightly spritz TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shine Spray over hair and onto your fingers to tame any flyaways around the face.
5. Finish by spraying TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Ultra Brushable Hairspray for flexible hold.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
New York Title Abstract Services, Inc.
We are a title insurance services company dedicated to promptly delivering fully compliant and accurate reports, and title insurance, for residential and commercial real estate throughout New York State. Headquartered in the Hamptons, our professional team has extensive real estate experience and understands the business from all sides including title insurance, legal, sales, governmental, banking, and lending regulations.
As the owner’s representative our practice encompasses all aspects of a project from pre-purchase property due diligence, program development iterations, advisement on systems, analyze contracts/vendors, critical path analysis, feasibility and schedule. The strength of our approach is in facilitating organized communication. We strongly analyze all representations and warranties for the protection and benefit of our client.
The Citarella Standard. We’re passionate about sourcing and selling the world’s best seafood. When you order our fresh seafood online, what you receive always reflects the unrivaled standard of our markets. It’s hand-prepared, never frozen, and shipped overnight. 631-283-6600.