KISS And Broadway Nails Share Thanksgiving Inspired Nail Art
KISS And Broadway Nails' Thanksgiving Nail Art.(Courtesy Photo)
If you love the holiday season and are always looking for a new way to incorporate decorations into your home and style, KISS and Broadway Nails
has a festive trend to try. Get artistic this Thanksgiving with their nail art featuring an adorable turkey and fall foliage. Here's the step by step instructions:
1. Start by finding the correct size imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails in "So, So Stellar" for all fingers, using imPRESS in "Casting Call" for your accent nail.
2. Using the polishes from the KISS Galaxy Effects Kit, create the leaves by drawing thin oval shapes.
3. To create the turkey on the accent nail, polish the entire nail white, leaving the nail tip and small circle exposed to form the turkeys body.
4. Using the KISS Galaxy Effects Kit again, paint two feathers alongside the turkey's shoulder.
(note: For an added effect, use the glitter from the KISS Salon Secrets kit for the adjacent leaves & feathers.)
5. Use the dotting tool from KISS Salon Secrets Kit for the turkey's eyes and pupils.
6. Choose a fun glitter from the KISS Salon Secrets Kit to create a stand-out beak.
7. Finish with top coat.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
As the owner’s representative our practice encompasses all aspects of a project from pre-purchase property due diligence, program development iterations, advisement on systems, analyze contracts/vendors, critical path analysis, feasibility and schedule. The strength of our approach is in facilitating organized communication. We strongly analyze all representations and warranties for the protection and benefit of our client.
The Citarella Standard. We’re passionate about sourcing and selling the world’s best seafood. When you order our fresh seafood online, what you receive always reflects the unrivaled standard of our markets. It’s hand-prepared, never frozen, and shipped overnight. 631-283-6600.