Get The Look: Catherine Bellis' Valentino Inspired U.S. Open Ponytail
The 15-year-old donned a Valentino-inspired ponytail during the triumphant match. (Photo: Facebook.com/usopentennis)
American teenager Catherine Bellis stunned tennis fans as she took down world No. 13 Dominika Cibulkova during the first round at the U.S. Open. The 15-year-old, who is the youngest girl to win a match at the U.S. Open since 1996, donned a Valentino
-inspired ponytail during the triumphant match.
Creative Consultant Guido, who created the look for Valentino's Fall/Winter 2014 Fashion Show, shared his tips on recreating the runway ready sporty style.
How To Achieve The Look:
A model at the Valentino Fall/Winter 2014 Fashion Show. (Courtesy Photo)
1. Spray Redken pillow proof blow dry express primer on damp hair.
2. Apply Redken guts 10 root targeted volume spray foam to damp hair.
3. Blowdry hair straight with natural bristle brush.
4. Create a clean center part.
5. Comb hair straight back creating slight lift at the crown.
6. Gather hair into a low ponytail covering ears and secure with elastic.
7. Place elastics every 2 to 3 inches down the ponytail.
8. Pull hair in between each elastic to puff out the hair.
9. Finish with Redken control addict 28 super strength finishing spray.
For more information, visit www.redken.com.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
As the owner’s representative our practice encompasses all aspects of a project from pre-purchase property due diligence, program development iterations, advisement on systems, analyze contracts/vendors, critical path analysis, feasibility and schedule. The strength of our approach is in facilitating organized communication. We strongly analyze all representations and warranties for the protection and benefit of our client.
The Citarella Standard. We’re passionate about sourcing and selling the world’s best seafood. When you order our fresh seafood online, what you receive always reflects the unrivaled standard of our markets. It’s hand-prepared, never frozen, and shipped overnight. 631-283-6600.