Get The Look: Catherine Bellis' Valentino Inspired U.S. Open Ponytail
The 15-year-old donned a Valentino-inspired ponytail during the triumphant match. (Photo: Facebook.com/usopentennis)
American teenager Catherine Bellis stunned tennis fans as she took down world No. 13 Dominika Cibulkova during the first round at the U.S. Open. The 15-year-old, who is the youngest girl to win a match at the U.S. Open since 1996, donned a Valentino
-inspired ponytail during the triumphant match.
Creative Consultant Guido, who created the look for Valentino's Fall/Winter 2014 Fashion Show, shared his tips on recreating the runway ready sporty style.
How To Achieve The Look:
A model at the Valentino Fall/Winter 2014 Fashion Show. (Courtesy Photo)
1. Spray Redken pillow proof blow dry express primer on damp hair.
2. Apply Redken guts 10 root targeted volume spray foam to damp hair.
3. Blowdry hair straight with natural bristle brush.
4. Create a clean center part.
5. Comb hair straight back creating slight lift at the crown.
6. Gather hair into a low ponytail covering ears and secure with elastic.
7. Place elastics every 2 to 3 inches down the ponytail.
8. Pull hair in between each elastic to puff out the hair.
9. Finish with Redken control addict 28 super strength finishing spray.
For more information, visit www.redken.com.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Calissa is Mykonos in the Hamptons.
Our menu focuses on seafood and Greek dishes such as salt baked fish, seafood pasta and Mediterranean mezze. Our wine list has been awarded The Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator and boasts the largest selection of rosť in the Hamptons. The name Calissa is derived from the brightest constellation in the summer sky.Our sister restaurants in New York are Amali and Bar Marseille, opening 2020 in the Rockaways. Calissa offers private dining spaces for groups from 10 to 300 people. To plan your next wedding, corporate event or gathering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. 1020 MONTAUK HIGHWAY, WATER MILL