While you're vacationing in the Hamptons and enjoying the last few days of summer, natural-born redheads and co-founders of How to be a Redhead, Adrienne and Stephanie Vendetti, have some expert redhead advice to keep you looking fashionable and flawless. For all the women who aren't redheads, but have fair/sensitive skin, you'll love the following tips, too!
HAIR: Keep it natural and sun protected.
Redhead bobby pins are perfect for slicking back hair. (Courtesy Photo)
1. Beach waves are a timeless look. Invest in a 'redhead friendly' leave-in surf spray like OGX Moroccan 'Sea Salt Spray' to lock in moisture, control curls and add extra shine to your red hair!
2. Protect your red hair from the sun. Spray sunblock like Rene Furterer Sun Care Protective Summer Fluid KPF 90 directly onto your hair and opt for a sun hat
3. Wear it up! No one likes sticky-neck hair. Throw it up in a high bun or loose braid. Redhead bobby pins are perfect for slicking back hair, while still keeping it down and loose.
SKIN: Treat your fair skin like the goddess she is.
1. Sunscreen should be every redhead's best friend. Opt for an all-natural sunscreen with SPF 30+ like Juice Beauty SPF 30 Oil-Free Moisturizer.
2. Keep makeup at a bare minimal. Let your freckles and fair skin shine through. We call this our 'three-step-under-2-minutes-on-the-go' look. Dab a light concealer underneath your eyes. Lightly apply a mineral foundation and finish with a quick sweep of blush on your cheeks.
MAKEUP: Give a little pop to your look.
Embrace bold colors. (Courtesy Photo)
We swear by tinted lip balms during the summertime. They are easy (no lip liner needed!) and add a bright color to your lips.
FASHION: Embrace fun sun accessories, bright colors and bold prints.
1. Sun Hats are so practical and a must-have item while outside this summer. It is also a great way to protect your red hair from fading---those UVA rays are strong!
2. A bright colored bathing suit will make your red hair pop even more. Both one-pieces and two-pieces are hot right now. Opt for one that you feel most comfortable in. Remember: It's all about confidence!
3. Many redheads have light colored eyes, meaning that it is very important to protect them from the sun. The great thing about sunglasses is that they don't take up too much space. Toss a pair in your car and beach bag, that way you'll never not have a pair on you.
Stephanie and Adrienne Vendetti are sisters, best friends, natural-born redheads and co-founders of How to be a Redhead. The brand empowers every redhead woman to feel confident, to look amazing and to rock their beauty. Red hair is more than a color, itís a lifestyle! http://howtobearedhead.com/
East End Tick Control
The East End's only New York State licensed dedicated tick and mosquito control specialists!
Southampton Masonry-Visiting the Southampton or the Wainscott locations is an exciting experience.
Southampton Masonry has been serving Long Island's masonry and tile needs since 1975. Delivering quality products from Manhattan to Montauk for over three decades. The company's continued success is due primarily to their number one priority: customer satisfaction, with a promise of prompt and courteous service from the professional, knowledgeable staff.
Southampton Masonry has the largest inventory on the east end. As direct importers they can offer a large variety of the finest quality products at the most competitive pricing for both your interior and exterior projects.
CP Complete- Landscape Design & Construction
Paul Guillo And Chris Hall
Two Of The Most Respected Names In The Community
Together, they are partners in CP Complete. They bring their years of experience
and integrity to creating and renovating luxury backyards.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 33 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 34 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field. Trusted, experienced and successful, Andrea has solidified herself as the go-to broker of the Hamptons and a wholehearted advocate for her clients. A pioneer in the real estate industry on the East End of Long Island, she is driven by her passion for the business. Andrea is based in the Bridgehampton office of Brown Harris Stevens as a licensed real estate associate broker and consultant.
Formerly, a principal partner and Senior Director at Brown Harris Stevens, Andrea now assists in developing their corporate strategy for the Hamptons region, advising other brokers and sales associates, as well as being one of the top producers and listors.
Southrifty Drug 54 Jagger Lane, Southampton Village
Southrifty Drug is a small, neighborhood pharmacy with limited shelf space, and we have to be very selective about which over-the-counter items we carry. As a result you'll find a no nonsense concentration of very effective, high quality and useful products on our shelves. In this new section, we feature a number of these products that we feel are especially worthy of your consideration.
Burner Law Group, P.C.
Burner Law Group, P.C. are full service elder law attorneys concentrating in the areas of Estate Planning, Trust and Estate Administration and Litigation, Special Needs Planning, Guardianship and Elder Law. Offices in East Setauketā NY, Westhampton Beach, NY, and New York, NY.