Get The Look: Loose Waves That Ruled The 2014 Golden Globe Awards Red Carpet
Olivia Wilde, Sofia Vergara, and Amy Poehler went with loose waves. (Photos: David Crotty/PatrickMcMullan.com)
Many leading ladies including Olivia Wilde
, Sofia Vergara
, Kerry Washington
, Tina Fey
, Camila Alves, and Amy Poehler
chose loose waves as their hair style of preference for the 2014 Golden Globes. The curl experts at Ouidad
are sharing how to get the look in six easy steps.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Start by washing with a cleansing shampoo, such as Ouidad Curl Recovery Ultra Nourishing Cleansing Oil, to remove dirt and buildup from hair.
2. Next apply a styling primer, like Ouidad Curl Recovery Whipped Curls Daily Conditioner & Styling Primer, to reestablish your natural curl pattern while conditioning strands.
3. For ideal volume, mist Ouidad PlayCurl Volumizing Styling Spray onto damp hair.
4. Separate hair into medium sized sections and dry and curl hair with styling tools (such as 1" velcro rollers or hot rollers).
5. Gently use your fingers to break up curls for volume.
6. Finish the look with the Ouidad Shine Glaze Serum to give curls that polished sheen without a weighty or sticky feel.
For more information visit www.ouidad.com.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
East End Tick Control
The East End's only New York State licensed dedicated tick and mosquito control specialists!
As the owner’s representative our practice encompasses all aspects of a project from pre-purchase property due diligence, program development iterations, advisement on systems, analyze contracts/vendors, critical path analysis, feasibility and schedule. The strength of our approach is in facilitating organized communication. We strongly analyze all representations and warranties for the protection and benefit of our client.
The Citarella Standard. We’re passionate about sourcing and selling the world’s best seafood. When you order our fresh seafood online, what you receive always reflects the unrivaled standard of our markets. It’s hand-prepared, never frozen, and shipped overnight. 631-283-6600.