Get The Look: "Top Of The Lake" Star Elisabeth Moss' 2014 Golden Globes Tousled Bob
The sexy look is easy to recreate. (Photo: David Crotty/PatrickMcMullan.com)
While accepting her Golden Globe
for Best Actress, "Top of the Lake" star Elisabeth Moss
showed off a glam, tousled bob, which was created by celebrity stylist Alex Polillo using Wella Professionals
. The sexy look can easily be recreated in a few short steps.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Starting with clean, towel dried hair; apply a generous amount of Wella Professionals Extra Volume Mousse to the roots
all over. Comb thru to the ends.
2. With a flat brush, rough dry hair in desired direction in an upward motion to give lift at the root.
3. Then, using a flat iron, add a little wave to the front section using a wide, 'S' motion. For long lasting style, give hair an even coat of Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray (this also helps protect hair from heat styling!)
4. Sculpt and separate ends with Wella Professionals Texture Touch reworkable clay.
5. Secure that the hair stays in place throughout the evening by misting a final spray of Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray.
For more information visit www.wella.com.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
The Citarella Standard. We’re passionate about sourcing and selling the world’s best seafood. When you order our fresh seafood online, what you receive always reflects the unrivaled standard of our markets. It’s hand-prepared, never frozen, and shipped overnight. 631-283-6600.