Got a hot date in the Hamptons? If you are looking for makeup inspiration, the smoldering smokey eye Olivia Wilde
sported during the Los Angeles premiere for "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone" is a trend to try. Celebrity Makeup Artist, Melanie Inglessis kept it chic and fresh by incorporating metallics into the traditional look. Inglessis advises the trick to a good smoky eye is blending!
How To Create The Look:
1. Apply Revlon
PhotoReady Eye Primer + Brightener over the lids so the shadow will adhere better and last longer.
2. Start by creating the shape of the smoky eye by tracing both top and bottom rims with Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Black. (It doesn't have to be perfect as it will be blended.)
3. Apply Revlon ColorStay Smoky Shadow Stick in Torch to fill the entire lid.
4. Use this color on the bottom lash line to start creating the smoky eye.
5. Apply Revlon ColorStay 16H Eyeshadow Quad in Precocious to lid and under the eye on top of the cream.
6. Blend all of the colors with a medium and small size shadow brush according to the eye shape that you want.
7. Then blend the smoky eye with Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Lust Eyeshadow in Starry Pink on the outside of the eye.
8. Also use Starry Pink on the inner corner of the eyes for brightness.
9. To finish curled the lashes, applied one coat of Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara in Black to top and bottom lashes. Waited for it to dry and repeated a second time.
Revlon products are available at CVS
(38 Pantigo Road, East Hampton) or Rite-Aid (82 Nugent Street, Southampton).
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
East End Tick Control
The East End's only New York State licensed dedicated tick and mosquito control specialists!
CP Complete- Landscape Design & Construction
Paul Guillo And Chris Hall
Two Of The Most Respected Names In The Community
Together, they are partners in CP Complete. They bring their years of experience
and integrity to creating and renovating luxury backyards.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 33 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 34 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field. Trusted, experienced and successful, Andrea has solidified herself as the go-to broker of the Hamptons and a wholehearted advocate for her clients. A pioneer in the real estate industry on the East End of Long Island, she is driven by her passion for the business. Andrea is based in the Bridgehampton office of Brown Harris Stevens as a licensed real estate associate broker and consultant.
Formerly, a principal partner and Senior Director at Brown Harris Stevens, Andrea now assists in developing their corporate strategy for the Hamptons region, advising other brokers and sales associates, as well as being one of the top producers and listors.
Southrifty Drug 54 Jagger Lane, Southampton Village
Southrifty Drug is a small, neighborhood pharmacy with limited shelf space, and we have to be very selective about which over-the-counter items we carry. As a result you'll find a no nonsense concentration of very effective, high quality and useful products on our shelves. In this new section, we feature a number of these products that we feel are especially worthy of your consideration.
Burner Law Group, P.C.
Burner Law Group, P.C. are full service elder law attorneys concentrating in the areas of Estate Planning, Trust and Estate Administration and Litigation, Special Needs Planning, Guardianship and Elder Law. Offices in East Setauketé NY, Westhampton Beach, NY, and New York, NY.