Create Isla Fisher's Sleek Straight Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hair
Isla Fisher's shiny sleek red locks pops against the cobalt blue Monique Lhuillier dress. (Photo: Clint Spaulding/PatrickMcMullan.com)
Celebrity stylist Marcus Francis created Isla Fisher
's sleek straight look for the Vanity Fair
Oscar Party using Wella Professionals
. His inspiration for the look was Isla's fun personality and showcasing her signature red, shiny locks which really popped against the cobalt blue dress. Marcus explained, " By keeping her hair sleek and down, it made the look feel young, sexy, and fun, just like her. Having a no part half-up, half-down would help to modernize the hairstyle."
How To Create The Look:
1. From wet hair, apply Wella Professional Flowing Form Smoothing Balm section by section and blow dry with a medium size round brush.
2. Create your part for the section you're pulling back by starting at the arch of each eyebrow, and continue back to the crown.
3. Spray Wella Professionals Thermal Image Heat Protection Spray before you flat iron each section from roots to ends.
4. Secure the section pulled back by using a bobby pin on each side at the crown. Slide the pin underneath the top layer of the hair to anchor without slipping.
5. Use a quarter size amount of Wella Professionals Mirror Polish Shine Serum and take through with your fingers to seal the ends and adding shine.
6. Use Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray with focus at the front and section pulled back for added hold.
For product information visit www.wella.com
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Calissa is Mykonos in the Hamptons.
Our menu focuses on seafood and Greek dishes such as salt baked fish, seafood pasta and Mediterranean mezze. Our wine list has been awarded The Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator and boasts the largest selection of rosť in the Hamptons. The name Calissa is derived from the brightest constellation in the summer sky.Our sister restaurants in New York are Amali and Bar Marseille, opening 2020 in the Rockaways. Calissa offers private dining spaces for groups from 10 to 300 people. To plan your next wedding, corporate event or gathering, please email email@example.com. 1020 MONTAUK HIGHWAY, WATER MILL