Summer Entertaining: Callie Collection Wines Summer Pea Tartine Recipe
Callie Collection Wines Summer Pea Tartine. (Courtesy Photo)
Is your summer party menu getting a little stale with the same old options? This delectable recipe will be a refreshing addition to any summer gathering.
Callie Collection Wines Summer Pea Tartine:
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 loaf sourdough, sliced into 8 ˝" thick slices
• 8 oz. whole milk ricotta
• 8 ounces feta
• Zest and juice of one lemon (about 1 teaspoon zest and 1 tablespoon juice)
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup fresh peas, cooked
• 4 small radishes, thinly sliced
• 1/4 cup fresh mint, small leaves only (or torn large leaves)
• Zest of one lemon
• 1 tablespoon flaky salt (such as maldon salt)
• Optional: 4 pieces bacon, cooked and broken into small pieces
1. Using a pastry brush, brush both sides of each bread slice lightly with olive oil. Grill the bread on a grill pan or on an actual grill. If using a grill, watch your bread carefully as it can burn quickly. Remove bread or set aside.
2. Add ricotta, feta, lemon zest, lemon juice and salt to the bowl of or a food processor. Process until smooth, about 30-45 seconds.
3. Using a spoon, spread 1-2 tablespoons of the ricotta mixture onto each bread slice. Top with 1 tablespoon peas, 4-5 radish slices, 5-6 pieces of mint, a sprinkling of lemon zest and a dash of maldon salt. Serve immediately and pair with a glass of Callie Collection Pinot Grigio.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home
We pay less,and so do you.With over 1,000 stores in our buying group, we can get the lowest prices
from the best flooring manufacturers — and pass the savings on to you.Visit our other locations: Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home, 675 North Sea Road,Southampton, NY 11968
Southampton Masonry-Visiting the Southampton or the Wainscott locations is an exciting experience.
Southampton Masonry has been serving Long Island's masonry and tile needs since 1975. Delivering quality products from Manhattan to Montauk for over three decades. The company's continued success is due primarily to their number one priority: customer satisfaction, with a promise of prompt and courteous service from the professional, knowledgeable staff.
Southampton Masonry has the largest inventory on the east end. As direct importers they can offer a large variety of the finest quality products at the most competitive pricing for both your interior and exterior projects.
Burner Law Group, P.C.
Burner Law Group, P.C. are full service elder law attorneys concentrating in the areas of Estate Planning, Trust and Estate Administration and Litigation, Special Needs Planning, Guardianship and Elder Law. Offices in East Setauket‚ NY, Westhampton Beach, NY, and New York, NY.