Summer Entertaining: Callie Collection Wines Summer Pea Tartine Recipe
Callie Collection Wines Summer Pea Tartine. (Courtesy Photo)
Is your summer party menu getting a little stale with the same old options? This delectable recipe will be a refreshing addition to any summer gathering.
Callie Collection Wines Summer Pea Tartine:
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 loaf sourdough, sliced into 8 ˝" thick slices
• 8 oz. whole milk ricotta
• 8 ounces feta
• Zest and juice of one lemon (about 1 teaspoon zest and 1 tablespoon juice)
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup fresh peas, cooked
• 4 small radishes, thinly sliced
• 1/4 cup fresh mint, small leaves only (or torn large leaves)
• Zest of one lemon
• 1 tablespoon flaky salt (such as maldon salt)
• Optional: 4 pieces bacon, cooked and broken into small pieces
1. Using a pastry brush, brush both sides of each bread slice lightly with olive oil. Grill the bread on a grill pan or on an actual grill. If using a grill, watch your bread carefully as it can burn quickly. Remove bread or set aside.
2. Add ricotta, feta, lemon zest, lemon juice and salt to the bowl of or a food processor. Process until smooth, about 30-45 seconds.
3. Using a spoon, spread 1-2 tablespoons of the ricotta mixture onto each bread slice. Top with 1 tablespoon peas, 4-5 radish slices, 5-6 pieces of mint, a sprinkling of lemon zest and a dash of maldon salt. Serve immediately and pair with a glass of Callie Collection Pinot Grigio.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home
We pay less,and so do you.With over 1,000 stores in our buying group, we can get the lowest prices
from the best flooring manufacturers — and pass the savings on to you.Visit our other locations: Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home, 675 North Sea Road,Southampton, NY 11968
CP Complete- Landscape Design & Construction
Paul Guillo And Chris Hall
Two Of The Most Respected Names In The Community
Together, they are partners in CP Complete. They bring their years of experience
and integrity to creating and renovating luxury backyards.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 33 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 34 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field. Trusted, experienced and successful, Andrea has solidified herself as the go-to broker of the Hamptons and a wholehearted advocate for her clients. A pioneer in the real estate industry on the East End of Long Island, she is driven by her passion for the business. Andrea is based in the Bridgehampton office of Brown Harris Stevens as a licensed real estate associate broker and consultant.
Formerly, a principal partner and Senior Director at Brown Harris Stevens, Andrea now assists in developing their corporate strategy for the Hamptons region, advising other brokers and sales associates, as well as being one of the top producers and listors.
Burner Law Group, P.C.
Burner Law Group, P.C. are full service elder law attorneys concentrating in the areas of Estate Planning, Trust and Estate Administration and Litigation, Special Needs Planning, Guardianship and Elder Law. Offices in East Setauket‚ NY, Westhampton Beach, NY, and New York, NY.
Calissa is Mykonos in the Hamptons.
Our menu focuses on seafood and Greek dishes such as salt baked fish, seafood pasta and Mediterranean mezze. Our wine list has been awarded The Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator and boasts the largest selection of rosé in the Hamptons. The name Calissa is derived from the brightest constellation in the summer sky.Our sister restaurants in New York are Amali and Bar Marseille, opening 2020 in the Rockaways. Calissa offers private dining spaces for groups from 10 to 300 people. To plan your next wedding, corporate event or gathering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. 1020 MONTAUK HIGHWAY, WATER MILL