Salsa and guacamole go hand in hand, especially when it comes to Cinco de Mayo celebrations. So if you plan on going all out, and Cinco de Mayo does fall on a Friday this year, nothing beats a fresh batch of guac.
Just Spices Guacamole:
• 3 avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
• 1 lime, juiced
• 1 teaspoon Murray River Salt
• 1 teaspoon Just Spices Guacamole Seasoning
• 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
• 3 tablespoons chopped
fresh cilantro (optional)
1. In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados.
2. Add lime juice, salt and Just Spices Guacamole Seasoning and mix it together.
3. Optionally, add in chopped tomatoes and cilantro.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately. You can top the guacamole with some extra tomatoes.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home
We pay less,and so do you.With over 1,000 stores in our buying group, we can get the lowest prices
from the best flooring manufacturers — and pass the savings on to you.Visit our other locations: Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home, 675 North Sea Road,Southampton, NY 11968
Newly Constructed Modern Farmhouse- Nest Seekers
This beautifully, newly constructed masterpiece by Breskin Development in Sag Harbor is located in a peaceful neighborhood, tucked away on a quiet Cul De Sac. Situated on a great builder’s acre, the home offers 7,100+- square feet of high end construction. Walking up to your new home, you notice the stunning exterior, featuring clapboard siding, a cedar and standing seem metal roof, Belgian block and peastone driveway, and an extensive bluestone patio.