DIY Holiday Gift: Potato Chip And Sea Salt Mark West Black Chocolate Bark
Potato Chip and Sea Salt Mark West Black Chocolate Bark. (Courtesy Photo)
Prefer to skip the stores and hand make your seasonal presents? This tasty Potato Chip and Sea Salt Mark West Black Chocolate Bark recipe requires just three ingredients and will appeal to anyone that loves a sweet/salty combo.
Potato Chip and Sea Salt Mark West Black Chocolate Bark:
Servings: 4 to 6
• 16 ounces 72% dark chocolate, finely chopped
• 3/4 cup crushed kettle-style potato chips, divided in half
• 1 teaspoon flaky salt (like maldon salt)
1. Place chocolate in a large, heat-proof bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir until melted and smooth.
2. Remove bowl from heat and stir in half of the potato chips.
3. Spread onto a nonstick pan into a rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick. Sprinkle salt over all chocolate, then lightly press the remaining potato chips into the chocolate.
4. Set in a cool place to set for 1-2 hours. Break into pieces and serve.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
East End Tick Control
The East End's only New York State licensed dedicated tick and mosquito control specialists!
Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home
We pay less,and so do you.With over 1,000 stores in our buying group, we can get the lowest prices
from the best flooring manufacturers — and pass the savings on to you.Visit our other locations: Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home, 675 North Sea Road,Southampton, NY 11968
Southrifty Drug 54 Jagger Lane, Southampton Village
Southrifty Drug is a small, neighborhood pharmacy with limited shelf space, and we have to be very selective about which over-the-counter items we carry. As a result you'll find a no nonsense concentration of very effective, high quality and useful products on our shelves. In this new section, we feature a number of these products that we feel are especially worthy of your consideration.
Alex Ferrone Gallery
As the only one of its kind on the North Fork, we exhibit and sell contemporary fine art works by mid-career and emerging artists with an emphasis on photo-based art. Fine art admirers and collectors enjoy opportunities to meet our exhibiting artists at special events including public receptions, Gallery Talks, and workshops.