The holiday season is the time to gather with friends and family, and celebrate the joyous time of year with delicious eats. If you're the go to host of the group, chances are you're constantly on the lookout for new recipes that will impress your guests. Actress and Cooking Channel's "Dinner at Tiffani's" host Tiffani Thiessen
has created a special seasonal recipe that can be served up as either a super indulgent breakfast or descendant dessert.
Pumpkin Stuffed French Toast:
• 1 loaf French bread
• 8 ounces cream cheese; softened
• 4 tablespoons pumpkin puree
• 4 eggs
• 1 cup milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
• powdered sugar; for garnish
1. In a bowl, take softened cream cheese and pumpkin puree and beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Then set aside.
2. Cut your French loaf into 2 inch slices discarding the ends. Then spread your cream cheese and pumpkin mixture on both slices of the bread, to your taste. Place pieces on top of on another in a gallon sized Hefty® Slider Bag and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, beat eggs, milk and vanilla bean paste. Take your Hefty® Slider Bag with your French toast and pour egg mixture into the bag and close. Then gently tilt bag from side to side making sure all the bread is covered with egg mixture. Place in the fridge for a couple hours or overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Take French toast out of the slider bag and place in a 9x13 baking dish uncovered. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot with powdered sugar and/or maple syrup.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home
We pay less,and so do you.With over 1,000 stores in our buying group, we can get the lowest prices
from the best flooring manufacturers — and pass the savings on to you.Visit our other locations: Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home, 675 North Sea Road,Southampton, NY 11968
Southampton Masonry-Visiting the Southampton or the Wainscott locations is an exciting experience.
Southampton Masonry has been serving Long Island's masonry and tile needs since 1975. Delivering quality products from Manhattan to Montauk for over three decades. The company's continued success is due primarily to their number one priority: customer satisfaction, with a promise of prompt and courteous service from the professional, knowledgeable staff.
Southampton Masonry has the largest inventory on the east end. As direct importers they can offer a large variety of the finest quality products at the most competitive pricing for both your interior and exterior projects.
Alex Ferrone Gallery
As the only one of its kind on the North Fork, we exhibit and sell contemporary fine art works by mid-career and emerging artists with an emphasis on photo-based art. Fine art admirers and collectors enjoy opportunities to meet our exhibiting artists at special events including public receptions, Gallery Talks, and workshops.