End your Easter meal on a high note with Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Chardonnay Peach Crumble.
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Chardonnay Peach Crumble:
Yield: 8 servings
Robert Mondavi Chardonnay Peach Crumble. (Courtesy Photo)
• 6 large ripe peaches, pitted and cut into 1/2 inch chunks
• 1 tbsp Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Chardonnay
• 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 1 tsp all-purpose flour
• 1/2 tsp salt
• Zest of one lemon
• 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) cold, unsalted butter cut into 1/2 tbsp pieces
• 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 cup rolled oats
• 1/3 cup brown sugar
• 1/2 cup sliced almonds
• 1/2 tsp kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. Butter an 8x8 baking dish.
3. In a large bowl, toss all Peach Base ingredients until combined. Allow the mixture to sit for several minutes. (Note: If there is a lot of liquid at the bottom of the bowl, toss in one more tablespoon of flour. )
4. Pour the peaches into the baking dish and smooth the top.
5. Add butter, flour and rolled oats to a large bowl and, using your fingers, smash
up the butter into the flour and oats until the butter is pea-sized and the mixture is crumbly.
6. Incorporate the sugars, almonds and salt using the same technique. (Note: If the mixture is overly dry, add 1 tablespoon of water at a time until it clumps together.)
7. Sprinkle the crumble topping evenly over the peach base.
8. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until the top is browned and the peach juices are bubbling.
9. Serve immediately, and if desired, top the dish with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
(Note: For added flare, make individual Peach Crumbles. Choose 8 to 10 oven safe ramekins and create mini crumbles following the same instructions listed above.)
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
East End Tick Control
The East End's only New York State licensed dedicated tick and mosquito control specialists!
Newly Constructed Modern Farmhouse- Nest Seekers
This beautifully, newly constructed masterpiece by Breskin Development in Sag Harbor is located in a peaceful neighborhood, tucked away on a quiet Cul De Sac. Situated on a great builder’s acre, the home offers 7,100+- square feet of high end construction. Walking up to your new home, you notice the stunning exterior, featuring clapboard siding, a cedar and standing seem metal roof, Belgian block and peastone driveway, and an extensive bluestone patio.