If you don't want to break into your box of chocolates yet, end your Valentine's Day meal with Food Network Chopped
champion, multi-award winning chef, restaurateur and author Chef Eric LeVine's divine Raspberry Mousse, which can be made up to 2 days in advance.
• 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
• 3 Tbsp. cold water
• 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 6 Tbsp. semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 1/2 Tbsp. shortening (to thin the chocolate)
1. In a small bowl, mix gelatin with 3 Tbsp. cold water. Let stand to dissolve and solidify.
2. Combine raspberries and sugar in a medium saucepan; cook over medium-low heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves and mixture is warm, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in gelatin until it melts/dissolves. Pour mixture into a bowl to cool and set aside.
4. Combine heavy cream and vanilla in the bowl of a stand mixer. Using the whisk attachment, whip cream until soft peaks form. Gently fold in raspberry mixture.
5. Spoon mousse into 6 dessert goblets. Lightly cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours or up to 2 days in advance.
6. Before serving, melt chocolate with the shortening in a small bowl using short bursts in the microwave. Pour melted chocolate into a zip-top bag and cut off the corner. Drizzle the chocolate over the top of the set mousse.
7. Garnish with a couple of fresh or frozen raspberries.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Southampton Masonry-Visiting the Southampton or the Wainscott locations is an exciting experience.
Southampton Masonry has been serving Long Island's masonry and tile needs since 1975. Delivering quality products from Manhattan to Montauk for over three decades. The company's continued success is due primarily to their number one priority: customer satisfaction, with a promise of prompt and courteous service from the professional, knowledgeable staff.
Southampton Masonry has the largest inventory on the east end. As direct importers they can offer a large variety of the finest quality products at the most competitive pricing for both your interior and exterior projects.
CP Complete- Landscape Design & Construction
Paul Guillo And Chris Hall
Two Of The Most Respected Names In The Community
Together, they are partners in CP Complete. They bring their years of experience
and integrity to creating and renovating luxury backyards.
Calissa is Mykonos in the Hamptons.
Our menu focuses on seafood and Greek dishes such as salt baked fish, seafood pasta and Mediterranean mezze. Our wine list has been awarded The Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator and boasts the largest selection of rosť in the Hamptons. The name Calissa is derived from the brightest constellation in the summer sky.Our sister restaurants in New York are Amali and Bar Marseille, opening 2020 in the Rockaways. Calissa offers private dining spaces for groups from 10 to 300 people. To plan your next wedding, corporate event or gathering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. 1020 MONTAUK HIGHWAY, WATER MILL