This Thanksgiving, enjoy one of these seasonal libations while celebrating all that you're thankful for.
1. Effen Vodka's Toasted White Cranberry:
If you are counting your calories this holiday season, this festive libation is only 119 calories.
• 1.5 parts Effen Salted Caramel Vodka
• 1.75 parts Ocean Spray White Cranberry Juice
• .25 part Fresh Lemon Juice
• .25 part South Beach Zero Calorie Simple Syrup
• Toasted Coconut Flakes for garnish
In a mixing glass, combine all ingredients and shake with ice. Strain into a rocks glass over ice. Garnish with toasted coconut flakes.
Felina's Spell. (Courtesy Photo)
2. Felina's Spell:
- In New York City
for the holidays? Stop by the Marlton Hotel (5 West 8th Street, www.marltonhotel.com
) to try this seasonal mixture.
• 2 oz. Qui Platinum Extra-Aņejo Tequila
• .5 oz. Honey Syrup
• .75 oz. Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
• 1 tsp Mission Fig Preserves
Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass, and shake with ice. Strain and serve.
3. Cruzan Maple Leaf:
Give thanks with a drink that has all of the nostalgic flavors of the festive time.
• 2 parts Cruzan Estate Diamond Dark Rum
• 1/2 part Maple Syrup (4 parts dark syrup; 1 part water)
• 4 dashes Angostura Bitters
• 2 dashes Bittermens Apple Bitters
Stir ingredients over ice and pour in an old fashioned glass over a large ice cube. Scrape fresh cinnamon on top as garnish.
4. Laphroaig Scot's Cider:
Have a glass of this cider ready to warm you up after your annual family Thanksgiving football game.
• 1 part Laphroaig 10-Year-Old Scotch Whisky
• .5 part DeKuyper
Mixologist Series Ginger Liqueur
• 3 parts Hot Apple Cider
Build in a pre-heated coffee mug. Garnish with a lemon wedge studded with cloves and a dash of fresh ground cinnamon.
Cruzan Maple Leaf and Effen Vodka's Toasted White Cranberry. (Courtesy Photos)
5. When Two Thanksgiving Pies Meet:
This drink mixes two of the most popular Thanksgiving pies, creating a must try drink.
• 1 part Pinnacle
Pecan Pie Vodka
• 1 part Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka
• Splash Half and Half
Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a dusting of fresh ground nutmeg.
6. The Cosmopolitan Pilgrim:
We all know leftovers are the best part of Thanksgiving, so why not create a cocktail with the extra cranberry sauce.
• 1.5 parts American Harvest
• 2 scoops of leftover Cranberry Sauce
• 3/4 parts fresh Lime Juice
• 1/4 part Orange Liqueur
Combine ingredients in a shaker. Add ice and shake well, strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com