Warm Up This Winter With Tacombi's Sopa Camote
The perfect meal after spending time outdoors. (Courtesy Photo)
Winter is season of the soup, so if you have to brave the cold temperatures, have this recipe created by Tacombi
waiting. The batch serves 6 to 8.
• 3 large diced sweet potatoes
• 3 sliced Spanish onions
• 5 pieces of halved garlic cloves
• 3 Poblano peppers
• 1 half gallon of almond
• 2 sticks of vegan butter
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a sauce pot sautée sweet potatoes, Spanish onions, garlic cloves and Poblano peppers, and sprinkle with salt and pepper; when potatoes are lightly browned, add milk and butter.
2. Cover and cook on medium heat until potatoes are tender (about 25 minutes).
3. Cool down; then blend with hand mixer or blender.
Note: If you want a thinner consistency, add vegetable stock to achieve desired results.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
East End Tick Control
The East End's only New York State licensed dedicated tick and mosquito control specialists!
Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home
We pay less,and so do you.With over 1,000 stores in our buying group, we can get the lowest prices
from the best flooring manufacturers — and pass the savings on to you.Visit our other locations: Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home, 675 North Sea Road,Southampton, NY 11968