Five weekends of winter fun throughout the North Fork, South Fork and Riverhead launches on Friday, February 22 with the return of Long Island Winterfest
. The annual festival showcases the area's live music scene, wineries, craft breweries, spirits, eateries, B&B's, lodging, and more.
Friday, February 22:
• 6 to 9 p.m. - Live Music by Michael Friedell at Cooperage Inn
• 6:30 p.m. - Flights, Pints & Trivia Night at Jamesport Farm Brewery
• 7 to 10 p.m. - Winterfest Kickoff Party
at Hotel Indigo
• 7:30 p.m. - American Country Friday Night, Line dancing with DJ Deuce at Spirit's Promise Farm
Saturday, February 23:
• 10 to 2 p.m. - Riverhead Farmers Market, Main Street in Riverhead
• 12 to 7 p.m. - Dexterity Issues Can Release at Moustache Brewing Co.
• 1 to 3 p.m. - Vine to Wine Tour at Sannino Vineyards
• 1 to 4 p.m. - Drop-In Karaoke at Twin Stills Moonshine
• 2 to 5 p.m. - Live Music by Kindred Duo at Riverhead Cider House
• 2 to 5 p.m. - Live Music at Borghese Vineyard & Winery
• 3 to 5 p.m. - Craft Cocktail Seminar at Long Island Spirits
• 7 p.m. - Uncommon Art Residency Performance: Monday Michiru at Sound View Greenport
• 7 to 11 p.m. - Cold Spring Harbor at Hotel Indigo East End
• 7:30 p.m. - Southbound at Martha Clara Vineyard
• 8 p.m. - Johnny Cash
Birthday Celebration at The Suffolk Theater
• 8 p.m. - Tom Petty Tribute Concert with Damn the Torpedoes at Bay Street Theater
Sunday, February 24:
• 2 to 5 p.m. - Live Music by Doubleplay at Riverhead CiderHouse
• 2 to 6 p.m. - Live Music by Fred Acoustic at Long Ireland Beer Company
For more information, visit longislandwinterfest.com.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
East End Tick Control
The East End's only New York State licensed dedicated tick and mosquito control specialists!
Southampton Masonry-Visiting the Southampton or the Wainscott locations is an exciting experience.
Southampton Masonry has been serving Long Island's masonry and tile needs since 1975. Delivering quality products from Manhattan to Montauk for over three decades. The company's continued success is due primarily to their number one priority: customer satisfaction, with a promise of prompt and courteous service from the professional, knowledgeable staff.
Southampton Masonry has the largest inventory on the east end. As direct importers they can offer a large variety of the finest quality products at the most competitive pricing for both your interior and exterior projects.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 33 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 34 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field. Trusted, experienced and successful, Andrea has solidified herself as the go-to broker of the Hamptons and a wholehearted advocate for her clients. A pioneer in the real estate industry on the East End of Long Island, she is driven by her passion for the business. Andrea is based in the Bridgehampton office of Brown Harris Stevens as a licensed real estate associate broker and consultant.
Formerly, a principal partner and Senior Director at Brown Harris Stevens, Andrea now assists in developing their corporate strategy for the Hamptons region, advising other brokers and sales associates, as well as being one of the top producers and listors.