Since Valentine's Day falls on a Tuesday this year, if you're planning a romantic meal at home, chances are you want something that's not super time consuming. You can prepare this Slow Cooker Boeuf Bourguignon from Clos du Bois
before you leave for work, and by the time you get home, your delicious meal will be ready.
Slow Cooker Boeuf Bourguignon from Clos du Bois:
• 3 lbs. Stew Beef, cube
• 4 oz. Pancetta
• 1 large onion, chopped
• 2 cups carrots, peeled and sliced thinly
• 1 cups red potatoes, chopped
• 3 cloves of garlic, minced
• 2 Tbsp. butter
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 1/2 lb. mushrooms, sliced
• 1 1/2 cup Clos du Bois Cabernet Sauvignon
• 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
• Bay leaf
• 1 tsp. thyme
1. Crisp the pancetta in a skillet.
2. Add beef to pan until browned on both sides. Set the meat aside.
3. Cook onion, garlic, mushrooms and carrots and season with butter, salt and pepper.
4. Add all ingredients, except the mushrooms, to your slow cooker, adding the wine last.
5. Cover your pot, and cook on low for 7-9 hours.
6. Sautee mushrooms and add to stew before serving.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Southampton Masonry-Visiting the Southampton or the Wainscott locations is an exciting experience.
Southampton Masonry has been serving Long Island's masonry and tile needs since 1975. Delivering quality products from Manhattan to Montauk for over three decades. The company's continued success is due primarily to their number one priority: customer satisfaction, with a promise of prompt and courteous service from the professional, knowledgeable staff.
Southampton Masonry has the largest inventory on the east end. As direct importers they can offer a large variety of the finest quality products at the most competitive pricing for both your interior and exterior projects.
As the owner’s representative our practice encompasses all aspects of a project from pre-purchase property due diligence, program development iterations, advisement on systems, analyze contracts/vendors, critical path analysis, feasibility and schedule. The strength of our approach is in facilitating organized communication. We strongly analyze all representations and warranties for the protection and benefit of our client.
The Citarella Standard. We’re passionate about sourcing and selling the world’s best seafood. When you order our fresh seafood online, what you receive always reflects the unrivaled standard of our markets. It’s hand-prepared, never frozen, and shipped overnight. 631-283-6600.