This Memorial Day weekend, if you're looking for an easy to make meal, the Terlato family kitchen has your dish. In honor of National Wine Day on Sunday, May 25, they created Sautéed Clams, which pairs perfectly with the Terlato Family Vineyards Pinot Grigio. The dish serves eight to twelve.
The crisp Pinot Grigio is ideal for summer. (Courtesy Photo)
• 24 little neck or Manila clams, cleaned
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 3 cloves garlic, sliced
• 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
• 2 ounces water
• 2 ounces Terlato Family Vineyards Pinot Grigio
• 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• Bread, crispy (as accompaniment)
1. Heat olive oil in stock pot.
2. Add red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and garlic.
3. Lightly brown garlic, add clams, stir and keep covered for 2 minutes.
4. Add water, Terlato Family Vineyards Pinot Grigio, chopped parsley flakes and stir.
5. Cover for 1 minute.
6. Serve with crispy bread for dipping.
7. You can also cook some linguine al dente and pour this mixture over it.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Southampton Masonry-Visiting the Southampton or the Wainscott locations is an exciting experience.
Southampton Masonry has been serving Long Island's masonry and tile needs since 1975. Delivering quality products from Manhattan to Montauk for over three decades. The company's continued success is due primarily to their number one priority: customer satisfaction, with a promise of prompt and courteous service from the professional, knowledgeable staff.
Southampton Masonry has the largest inventory on the east end. As direct importers they can offer a large variety of the finest quality products at the most competitive pricing for both your interior and exterior projects.
As the owner’s representative our practice encompasses all aspects of a project from pre-purchase property due diligence, program development iterations, advisement on systems, analyze contracts/vendors, critical path analysis, feasibility and schedule. The strength of our approach is in facilitating organized communication. We strongly analyze all representations and warranties for the protection and benefit of our client.
The Citarella Standard. We’re passionate about sourcing and selling the world’s best seafood. When you order our fresh seafood online, what you receive always reflects the unrivaled standard of our markets. It’s hand-prepared, never frozen, and shipped overnight. 631-283-6600.