World Gin Day happens to fall over the weekend (on Saturday, June 8), so raise a glass to gin as you relax this weekend.
Nolet's Silver Carrot and Pineapple Punch:
• 2 cups Nolet's Silver Gin
• 2 cups Carrot Juice
• 2 cups Pineapple Juice
• 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
• 1 tsp. Fresh Grated Ginger
• 2 cups Ginger Beer
Mix all ingredients together in a punch bowl and stir gently. Add ice and garnish with edible flowers and citrus wheels. Make ahead: freeze an ice mold adding citrus fruit or edible flowers. Makes 8-10 cocktails.
Rose & Berries:
• 1.25 oz. Tanqueray London Dry
• 1/2 Teaspoon Rose Water
• Fever Tree Elderflower Tonic (to fill)
• Rose Petals, for garnish
• Raspberries, for garnish
• Strawberries, for garnish
Build all ingredients in a coupe or Copa glass. Stir and garnish.
Drumshanbo Gunpowder Irish Gin Signature G&T:
• 1.5 oz. Drumshanbo Gunpowder Irish Gin
• Top-off with chilled premium Tonic Water
• Fresh Ruby Red Grapefruit
Fill a glass tumbler with cubed ice. Add a generous measure of Drumshanbo Gunpowder Irish Gin and top it with chilled premium tonic water. Garnish with a thick wedge of fresh, Ruby Red Grapefruit to emphasize the refreshing citrus notes.
Sweeny Tod Collins:
• 2 oz. Bombay Sapphire Gin
• 2 oz. fresh Watermelon Juice
• 1 oz. Simple Syrup
• 1 oz. Soda
Served in a couple or highball with ice (shaken or over ice)
Jaisalmer Indian G&T:
• 50 ml Jaisalmer Gin
• 125 ml Fever Tree Indian Tonic Water
• Orange Peel, for garnish
Fill a Copa glass with ice. Add Jaisalmer Gin and top up with Fever Tree Indian Tonic Water. Add an orange peel twist.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com