Nothing says football food like a good batch of chicken wings. While you can't go wrong with a traditional chicken wing, Chef Michael Symon
shares an alternative that's definitely worth checking out while watching the remaining teams battle it for a chance to go to Super Bowl
Korean and Knob Creek Rye Whiskey BBQ Sauce:
• 1/4 cup Knob Creek Rye Whiskey
• 2 tablespoons Sambal
• 6 tablespoons Soy Sauce
• 2 tablespoons Honey
• 3 tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
• 4 teaspoons Fresh Ginger
• 1/2 cup Hoisin Sauce
1. Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk together.
2. Set aside.
Grilled Korean and Knob Creek Rye Whiskey BBQ-Style Wings:
(Recipe Serves 6)
• 2 lbs. of Chicken Wings
• freshly Ground Black Pepper
• 1⁄4 cup Thinly Sliced Scallions
• 1⁄2 bunch of Cilantro
• Olive Oil
• Kosher Salt
1. Place the chicken wings in a gallon-sized bag and pour in half of the Korean and Knob Creek Rye Whiskey BBQ sauce.
2. Reserve the other half of the Korean and Knob Creek Rye Whiskey BBQ sauce for later use.
3. Make sure all of the wings are coated, then refrigerate for up to 4 hours or overnight.
4. Preheat your grill to medium heat.
5. Remove the wings from the marinade and pat them dry. Discard the marinade.
6. Lightly season the wings with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
7. Drizzle the wings with a little bit of olive oil then place them on the grill.
8. Cook until nicely grill marked and cooked though, about 25 to 30 minutes.
9. Throughout the last 10 minutes of the cooking process, brush the wings with the reserved Korean and Knob Creek Rye Whiskey BBQ sauce.
10. Remove the wings from the grill and pour them on to a platter.
11. Sprinkle with the sliced scallions and chopped
12. Serve any remaining Korean and Knob Creek Rye Whiskey BBQ sauce on the side.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home
We pay less,and so do you.With over 1,000 stores in our buying group, we can get the lowest prices
from the best flooring manufacturers ó and pass the savings on to you.Visit our other locations: Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home, 675 North Sea Road,Southampton, NY 11968
Southampton Masonry-Visiting the Southampton or the Wainscott locations is an exciting experience.
Southampton Masonry has been serving Long Island's masonry and tile needs since 1975. Delivering quality products from Manhattan to Montauk for over three decades. The company's continued success is due primarily to their number one priority: customer satisfaction, with a promise of prompt and courteous service from the professional, knowledgeable staff.
Southampton Masonry has the largest inventory on the east end. As direct importers they can offer a large variety of the finest quality products at the most competitive pricing for both your interior and exterior projects.
CP Complete- Landscape Design & Construction
Paul Guillo And Chris Hall
Two Of The Most Respected Names In The Community
Together, they are partners in CP Complete. They bring their years of experience
and integrity to creating and renovating luxury backyards.
Calissa is Mykonos in the Hamptons.
Our menu focuses on seafood and Greek dishes such as salt baked fish, seafood pasta and Mediterranean mezze. Our wine list has been awarded The Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator and boasts the largest selection of rosť in the Hamptons. The name Calissa is derived from the brightest constellation in the summer sky.Our sister restaurants in New York are Amali and Bar Marseille, opening 2020 in the Rockaways. Calissa offers private dining spaces for groups from 10 to 300 people. To plan your next wedding, corporate event or gathering, please email email@example.com. 1020 MONTAUK HIGHWAY, WATER MILL