Detox This Winter With A Tropical-Inspired Mango Blackberry Smoothie
Was getting in shape one of your 2015 New Year's resolutions? Then skip the healthy but tastes like dirt diet recipes and add this delicious two layered smoothie to your meal plan.
Detox Mango Blackberry Smoothie. (Courtesy Photo)
Not only does it taste good, but it's also detoxifying with lots of fiber, antioxidants, and immune boosting nutrients. The smoothie secret ingredient is Grace Coconut Water, which contains 500mg of potassium and has five essential electrolytes to rehydrate you, especially after a difficult workout session.
Detox Mango Blackberry Smoothie:
• 2 tablespoons silken tofu
• 1 cup frozen blackberries
• 1 tablespoon chia seeds
• 1 cup spinach or kale
• 1/2 banana
• 1 cup La Fe Mango Pulp
• 1 cup Grace Coconut Water
1. First combine frozen blackberries, 1 tablespoon tofu, chia seeds and spinach in a blender.
2. Blend until smooth and pour into glass.
3. Rinse out blender then add in remaining tablespoon of tofu, mango pulp, coconut water and banana.
4. Blend until smooth and pour on top of the blackberry smoothie.
5. Add a few blackberries on top for decoration and enjoy. (Note: For extra sweetness, you can add the other half of the banana and more La Fe Mango Pulp.)
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home
We pay less,and so do you.With over 1,000 stores in our buying group, we can get the lowest prices
from the best flooring manufacturers — and pass the savings on to you.Visit our other locations: Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home, 675 North Sea Road,Southampton, NY 11968
WordHampton Public Relations
We build client revenues and reputations.
Our reputation is built on delivering a strong media presence and, as a result, demand for our clients' offerings, resulting in a positive impact on sales. Successful campaigns start with understanding the goals of our clients and developing a customized strategy that will achieve those objectives.
Big Brunch Box-delivered in The Hamptons
BIG BRUNCH BOX. Your favorite gourmet brunch foods for weekend eating with friends and family, ordered with ease and conveniently dropped at your doorstep in The Hamptons every Friday with fanatical attention to quality.