This holiday season, enhance the beautiful, fruit-forward flavors of Kim Crawford
's Sauvignon Blanc while impressing guests with the Gourmet Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc Gelée. The festive multipurpose dish can be used as palate cleanser during a seated dinner party or passed around as guests arrive.
Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc Gelée: (Makes 18 to 24 gelées)
• 1 1/3 cup sparkling grapefruit juice
• 2 tablespoons frozen limeade concentrate (thawed)
• 2 envelopes Knox gelatin
• 2/3 cup Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc
• Fresh grapefruit segments for garnish
• Edible gold flecks
1. Pour juice and limeade concentrate into a small saucepan and sprinkle with gelatin.
2. Allow the gelatin to soak 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Heat over very low heat until gelatin is dissolved, stirring constantly for about 5 minutes. (Note: Mixture may be foamy initially—this will dissipate.)
4. Remove from heat and stir in wine.
5. Pour mixture into loaf pan or molds and place in fridge to set for several hours or overnight.
6. Cut gelée into desired shapes/take out of mold.
7. Garnish each gelée with a small segment of grapefruit and a sprinkle gold flakes on top.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Southampton Masonry-Visiting the Southampton or the Wainscott locations is an exciting experience.
Southampton Masonry has been serving Long Island's masonry and tile needs since 1975. Delivering quality products from Manhattan to Montauk for over three decades. The company's continued success is due primarily to their number one priority: customer satisfaction, with a promise of prompt and courteous service from the professional, knowledgeable staff.
Southampton Masonry has the largest inventory on the east end. As direct importers they can offer a large variety of the finest quality products at the most competitive pricing for both your interior and exterior projects.
Calissa is Mykonos in the Hamptons.
Our menu focuses on seafood and Greek dishes such as salt baked fish, seafood pasta and Mediterranean mezze. Our wine list has been awarded The Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator and boasts the largest selection of rosé in the Hamptons. The name Calissa is derived from the brightest constellation in the summer sky.Our sister restaurants in New York are Amali and Bar Marseille, opening 2020 in the Rockaways. Calissa offers private dining spaces for groups from 10 to 300 people. To plan your next wedding, corporate event or gathering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. 1020 MONTAUK HIGHWAY, WATER MILL