Long Island Winterfest
, a five week, mid-winter East End music, wine and performing arts festival, returns Friday, March 1 to offer another jam-packed weekend of fun throughout the North Fork, South Fork and Riverhead.
Friday, March 1:
• 3 to 8 p.m. - Firkin Friday Special Cask Tapping/Mattitaco Food Truck at Moustache Brewing Co.
• 6 to 8 p.m. - "Cocktail Welcome" Amy Impellizzeri book signing, Why We Lie at Topping Rose House
• 6 to 9 p.m. - Live Music by Greg Parr at Cooperage Inn
• 8 p.m. - Local Music Series: Julia King
at Sound View Greenport
Saturday, March 2:
• 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. - Riverhead Farmers Market at 54 E Main St, Riverhead
• 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. - "Tea Tasting" and Kristy Woodson Harvey book signing, The Secret to Southern Charm
at White Fences Inn
• 12 to 7 p.m. - Brews & Beads Mardi Gras Celebration at Jamesport Farm Brewery
• 1 to 3 p.m. - Vine to Wine Tour at Sannino Vineyards
• 1 to 4 p.m. - Blending Session at Martha Clara Vineyards
• 1 to 4 p.m. - Drop in Karaoke at Twin Stills Moonshine
• 2 to 4 p.m. - Artist Talk for William Ris Gallery & North Fork Art Collective: New Year, New Works at William Ris Gallery
• 2 to 4 p.m. - "Coffee Break with Hamptons Coffee" Amy Reichert book signing, The Optimist Guide to Letting Go at The 1770 House
• 2 to5 p.m. - Live Music: Jazz Duo Amanda & Rob Scalici at Borghese Vineyard & Winery
• 3 to 5 p.m. - Art of Distilling at Long Island Spirits
• 3 to 5 p.m. - Tasting w/ the Wine Maker at Clovis Point
• 5 to 7 p.m. - "Pop the Cork" - Splash of Champagne and Kelly Simmons book signing,The Fifth of July at The Baker House 1650
• 6 to 9 p.m. - Live from Bistro 72 Bakithi Kumalo
at Hotel Indigo
• 8 p.m. - Classic Stones Live at The Suffolk Theater
• 8 p.m. -Lead Singer of The Moody Blues, Co-Founder of Wings, Denny Laine at Bay Street Theater
Sunday, March 3:
• 12 p.m. - Merlot Vertical Tasting & Cellar Tour at Bedell Cellars
• 12 to 2 p.m. - "Fairwell Signing," Sandra Block book signing, What Happened That Night at The Maidstone
• 2 to 3:30 p.m. - Denice Given Band at Riverhead CiderHouse
• 2 to 6 p.m. - Live Music by BBQ Bruce at Long Ireland Beer Company
For more information, visit longislandwinterfest.com.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
East End Tick Control
The East End's only New York State licensed dedicated tick and mosquito control specialists!
Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home
We pay less,and so do you.With over 1,000 stores in our buying group, we can get the lowest prices
from the best flooring manufacturers — and pass the savings on to you.Visit our other locations: Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home, 675 North Sea Road,Southampton, NY 11968
Southampton Masonry-Visiting the Southampton or the Wainscott locations is an exciting experience.
Southampton Masonry has been serving Long Island's masonry and tile needs since 1975. Delivering quality products from Manhattan to Montauk for over three decades. The company's continued success is due primarily to their number one priority: customer satisfaction, with a promise of prompt and courteous service from the professional, knowledgeable staff.
Southampton Masonry has the largest inventory on the east end. As direct importers they can offer a large variety of the finest quality products at the most competitive pricing for both your interior and exterior projects.
CP Complete- Landscape Design & Construction
Paul Guillo And Chris Hall
Two Of The Most Respected Names In The Community
Together, they are partners in CP Complete. They bring their years of experience
and integrity to creating and renovating luxury backyards.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 33 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 33 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field. Trusted, experienced and successful, Andrea has solidified herself as the go-to broker of the Hamptons and a wholehearted advocate for her clients. A pioneer in the real estate industry on the East End of Long Island, she is driven by her passion for the business. Andrea is based in the Bridgehampton office of Brown Harris Stevens as a licensed real estate associate broker and consultant.
Formerly, a principal partner and Senior Director at Brown Harris Stevens, Andrea now assists in developing their corporate strategy for the Hamptons region, advising other brokers and sales associates, as well as being one of the top producers and listors.
Southrifty Drug 54 Jagger Lane, Southampton Village
Southrifty Drug is a small, neighborhood pharmacy with limited shelf space, and we have to be very selective about which over-the-counter items we carry. As a result you'll find a no nonsense concentration of very effective, high quality and useful products on our shelves. In this new section, we feature a number of these products that we feel are especially worthy of your consideration.