Mesmerizing melodic tunes will travel through Sag Harbor Village during two days of completely free musical performances as part of the Sag Harbor American Music Festival
on Saturday, September 29 and Sunday, September 30. Additionally, there will be two ticketed concerts on Thursday, September 27, and Friday, September 28.
"It's a great weekend for families and friends to connect," Kelly C. Dodds, President & Co-Artistic Director, Sag Harbor American Music Festival. "Walking around Sag Harbor, you are truly immersed in live music. The joy is infectious— a lot of smiling faces and dancing feet!"
The complimentary concerts will last one hour each and will showcase musicians of all different genres at a variety of public spaces, restaurants, stores and galleries located throughout Sag Harbor.
The 2018 Sag Harbor American Music Festival Schedule:
Thursday, September 27:
• 7 p.m. - Sly & The Family Stone Celebration @ Bay Street Theater
(Tickets are $30 - concert starts at 8 p.m.)
Friday, September 28:
• 7 p.m. - 14x Grammy Winning Country/Bluegrass Artist Dan Tyminski @ Old Whalers Church (Tickets are $30 - concert starts at 8 p.m.)
Saturday, September 29 (Free Performances):
• 10 a.m. - Escola de Samba Boom
(30-piece Percussion Ensemble) @ Windmill Beach
• 10:30 a.m. - Jake Lear Trio (Blues) @ Jackson Dodds & Co. Stage
• 11 a.m. - Edna's Kin (Roots) @ The Whaling Museum
• 11 a.m. - Little Red (Musical Puppet Show) @ John Jermain Memorial Library
• 11:30 a.m. - Rorie Kelly (Singer/Songwriter) @ Harbor Books
• 12 p.m. - Nancy Remkus
& the Children's Peace Chorus (Singer/Songwriter) @ The Whaling Museum
• 12:30 p.m. - The Evan Sherman Band (Jazz/Instrumental) @ Sag Harbor Express Stage
• 12:30 p.m. - Black & Blue (Alt-rock) @ GeekHampton
• 1 p.m. - Dante (Acoustic-rock/Folk) @ Sag Harbor Inn
• 1 p.m. - Lynn Blue
(Singer/Songwriter, Rock) @ People's United Bank Lawn
• 1:30 p.m. - Kristina Koller Trio (Vocal Jazz) @ The American Hotel
• 1:30 p.m. - Caroline Doctorow
& the Ballad Makers (Singer/Songwriter, Folk) @ Customs House Lawn
• 2 p.m. - Unsung Heroes (Rock Jazz) @ Sag Pizza
• 2:30 p.m. - The Scofflaws
(Ska) @ Jackson Dodds & Co. Stage
• 2:30 p.m. - Points East (Acoustic Country) @ Brown Harris Stevens
• 3 p.m. - The Buzzards
(Roots/Rockabilly) @ LT Burger
• 3:30 p.m. - Joe Delia
& Thieves (Rock) @ Sag Harbor Express Stage
• 3:30 p.m. - Liam Meaney (Singer/Songwriter, Pop) @ Sen
• 4 p.m. - Bodega Tall Boys (Americana/Blues) @ Provisions
• 4 p.m. - The Second Hands (Singer/Songwriter, Folk) @ GeekHampton
• 4:30 p.m. - Ritchie Siegler Trio (Latin Jazz) @ Wolffer
• 4:30 p.m. - The Montauk Project
(Psycadellic Rock) @ Jackson Dodds & Co. Stage
• 5 p.m. - Alfredo Merat
Trio (Singer-Songwriter) @ Lulu Kitchen
• 5:30 p.m. - Hopefully Forgiven
(Americana Rock) @ Sag Harbor Express Stage
• 6:30 p.m. - Ari Selinger (Singer-Songwriter) @ Grenning Gallery
• 7 p.m. - 21st Century Jazz (Instrumental/Standards) @ Barron's Cove Inn
• 7:30 p.m. - HooDoo Loungers
(Zydeco, R&B, Soul) @ Sag Harbor Express Stage
Sunday, September 30 (Free Performances):
• 11 a.m. - The Vine Brothers (Americana) @ Jackson Dodds & Co. Stage
• 12 p.m. - The Kennedys (Folk/Rock) @ Sag Harbor Express Stage
• 1 p.m. - Cold Chocolate (Americana/Roots/Bluegrass) @ Jackson Dodds & Co. Stage
• 2 p.m. - Sofia D'Angelo (Singer/Songwriter, Alt-rock) @ Sag Harbor Express Stage
• 3:30 p.m. - Inda Eaton
(Americana Roots Rock) @ Jackson Dodds & Co. Stage
• 5 p.m. - The Nancy Atlas
Project (Americana/Southern Rock) @ Sag Harbor Express Stage
All shows will take place rain or shine - with artists and venues subject to change.
For more information, visit sagharbormusic.org.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
East End Tick Control
The East End's only New York State licensed dedicated tick and mosquito control specialists!
Southampton Masonry-Visiting the Southampton or the Wainscott locations is an exciting experience.
Southampton Masonry has been serving Long Island's masonry and tile needs since 1975. Delivering quality products from Manhattan to Montauk for over three decades. The company's continued success is due primarily to their number one priority: customer satisfaction, with a promise of prompt and courteous service from the professional, knowledgeable staff.
Southampton Masonry has the largest inventory on the east end. As direct importers they can offer a large variety of the finest quality products at the most competitive pricing for both your interior and exterior projects.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 33 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 34 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field. Trusted, experienced and successful, Andrea has solidified herself as the go-to broker of the Hamptons and a wholehearted advocate for her clients. A pioneer in the real estate industry on the East End of Long Island, she is driven by her passion for the business. Andrea is based in the Bridgehampton office of Brown Harris Stevens as a licensed real estate associate broker and consultant.
Formerly, a principal partner and Senior Director at Brown Harris Stevens, Andrea now assists in developing their corporate strategy for the Hamptons region, advising other brokers and sales associates, as well as being one of the top producers and listors.
Southrifty Drug 54 Jagger Lane, Southampton Village
Southrifty Drug is a small, neighborhood pharmacy with limited shelf space, and we have to be very selective about which over-the-counter items we carry. As a result you'll find a no nonsense concentration of very effective, high quality and useful products on our shelves. In this new section, we feature a number of these products that we feel are especially worthy of your consideration.
Burner Law Group, P.C.
Burner Law Group, P.C. are full service elder law attorneys concentrating in the areas of Estate Planning, Trust and Estate Administration and Litigation, Special Needs Planning, Guardianship and Elder Law. Offices in East Setauket‚ NY, Westhampton Beach, NY, and New York, NY.
Calissa is Mykonos in the Hamptons.
Our menu focuses on seafood and Greek dishes such as salt baked fish, seafood pasta and Mediterranean mezze. Our wine list has been awarded The Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator and boasts the largest selection of rosé in the Hamptons. The name Calissa is derived from the brightest constellation in the summer sky.Our sister restaurants in New York are Amali and Bar Marseille, opening 2020 in the Rockaways. Calissa offers private dining spaces for groups from 10 to 300 people. To plan your next wedding, corporate event or gathering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. 1020 MONTAUK HIGHWAY, WATER MILL