In honor of National Lemonade Day on Thursday, August 20th, Stoli has teamed up with New York City
's original alcoholic cupcake company, Prohibition
Bakery, to create limited-edition Stoli Blueberi Lemonade cupcakes that are spiked with Stoli Blueberi vodka. The cupcakes will be available at the bakery from Thursday, August 20th through Sunday, August 23rd. For those not in NYC, you can recreate the adult's only treat (which makes a nice addition to any summer feast) at home.
Stoli Blueberi Lemonade Cupcakes:
Recipe yields 60 mini cupcakes
• 240g plain yogurt
• 70g lemon juice
• 200g granulated sugar
• 2 eggs
• 208g flour, AP
• 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1 tbs
• 2 cups blueberries
• 2 cups granulated sugar
• 1/2 tsp lemon zest
• 1 package liquid pectin
• 60 g Stoli Blueberi
• 133g shortening
• 1 lb powdered sugar
• 40g blueberry juice/puree
• 40g Stoli Blueberi
• 1 tsp lemon zest
• Fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Prepare mini cupcake tins with liners and set aside.
3. Place flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a small bowl or container and set aside.
4. In a bowl with a stand mixer fitted with a paddle or a whisk, combine sugar, olive oil, lemon juice, zest, and yogurt and mix until well combined.
5. Add eggs 1 at a time and whisk well.
6. Slowly add dry ingredients while whisking and mix until few lumps remain, taking care not to over beat.
7. Fill cupcake tins 2/3 of the way full and bake for 10 minutes.
8. Let cupcakes cool completely before filling or frosting.
1. With a stand mixer fitted with a paddle or electric mixer, beat butter until incorporated.
2. Add powdered sugar and beat. Frosting may be crumbly or very thick at this point.
3. While mixer is running, stream in blackberry/vodka juice.
4. Add lemon zest.
5. Transfer to a piping bag if desired.
1. Mash blueberries, zest, and sugar together in a large saucepan using a potato masher or the flat-bottomed glass.
2. Heat over high heat until sugar mixture begins to boil.
3. Add pectin and stir thoroughly, boiling for at least another minute.
4. Remove from heat and skim off any foam.
5. Transfer to heatproof airtight container.
1. Whisk jam until smooth.
2. Add Stoli Blueberi 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring in between each tablespoon.
3. Once desired consistency is reached, transfer to a squeeze bottle.
1. When cupcakes are cool, core out each cupcake with a mall pastry tip. If you don't have a pastry tip, poke a hole into the middle of the cupcake with a narrow knife (a steak knife would do.)
2. Fill the cavity with the blueberry/vodka filling, taking care not to let it overflow.
3. Frost cupcakes to your liking.
4. Garnish with fresh blueberry.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com
Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home
We pay less,and so do you.With over 1,000 stores in our buying group, we can get the lowest prices
from the best flooring manufacturers — and pass the savings on to you.Visit our other locations: Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home, 675 North Sea Road,Southampton, NY 11968
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 33 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 34 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field. Trusted, experienced and successful, Andrea has solidified herself as the go-to broker of the Hamptons and a wholehearted advocate for her clients. A pioneer in the real estate industry on the East End of Long Island, she is driven by her passion for the business. Andrea is based in the Bridgehampton office of Brown Harris Stevens as a licensed real estate associate broker and consultant.
Formerly, a principal partner and Senior Director at Brown Harris Stevens, Andrea now assists in developing their corporate strategy for the Hamptons region, advising other brokers and sales associates, as well as being one of the top producers and listors.
Burner Law Group, P.C.
Burner Law Group, P.C. are full service elder law attorneys concentrating in the areas of Estate Planning, Trust and Estate Administration and Litigation, Special Needs Planning, Guardianship and Elder Law. Offices in East Setauket‚ NY, Westhampton Beach, NY, and New York, NY.
Big Brunch Box-delivered in The Hamptons
BIG BRUNCH BOX. Your favorite gourmet brunch foods for weekend eating with friends and family, ordered with ease and conveniently dropped at your doorstep in The Hamptons every Friday with fanatical attention to quality.
Long Island Cares, Inc.
While distributing nutritious food to our Nassau and Suffolk County neighbors is the heart of Long Island Cares, we’re more than just a food bank. We’re one of the region’s most comprehensive hunger assistance organizations, and there are many other ways we can help you and your loved ones.