Summer 2015 brings the start of the Montauk Farmers Market
on the Village Green in downtown Montauk. Presented by the Montauk Chamber of Commerce
, the market will be held every Thursday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., beginning on Thursday, June 11th.
Shoppers will have their pick of fresh produce from local farmers, baked goods, and gourmet specialties, as well as a great selection of local wines. This year, more than 30 vendors will participate, including newcomers Montauk Juice Factory
, North Fork Smoked Fish Co. and Talk to Me Treats.
"This Farmers Market, which already offered a wide variety of choices for the discerning foodie, is now even better," noted Montauk Chamber Executive Director Laraine Creegan. This year's Farmers Market, like most other years, will be raising funds for the Montauk Food Pantry
. In 2014, the Chamber donated more than $10,000 to the pantry, from market proceeds.
A few of this year's participating vendors include:
• Amagansett Sea Salt Co. - Solar evaporated artisanal sea salt and blends
• Balsam Farms
- Naturally grown produce, cut flowers and corn
• Bonac Farms - Specialty vegetables and medicinal herbs
• Carissa's Breads - Assorted breads and baked goods
• Dawn's Delicious Delights- Cookies, gluten free cookies, pie in a jar, scones, brownies
• Davis Peach Farm - Peaches, plums and hybrid fruit, sangria mix
• East End Apiaries - Specialty honeys and local honey in season
• Goodale Farms
- Dairy and cheese products, pastured beef and pork, produce and fruit
• Hamptons Brine - Raw fermented sauerkraut with different flavors
• Horman's Best Pickles - 3rd generation artisanal pickles
• Island End Farms/Wesnofske Farms -Fruits and vegetables
• Lorna's Nuts
- Gourmet nuts and treats
• Miss Lady Small Batch - Small batch root beer sold in 22 oz. bottles
• Monty Breads
- Stuffed meat & vegetable breads, rolls & pizza
• Pierpont's Blossoms Farms - Assorted plants, flowers and cut flowers
• Pindar/Duck Walk Vineyards
- An assortment of locally produced wines
• Regina's Farm Stand - Vegetables, fruits, flowers, plants baked goods
• Stoked Granola by Surfer Gal - Handmade Granola
• Sweet'tauk - 100% fresh artisanal lemonades
• Talk to me Treats - One ingredient dog treats
• True Blue Coffee - Organic single estate Blue Mountain coffee by the pound
• Wolffer Estate Vineyards
- Wine, vinegar, and ciders
For more information, call 631-668-2428 or visit www.montaukchamber.com.
East End Tick Control
The East End's only New York State licensed dedicated tick and mosquito control specialists!
Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home
We pay less,and so do you.With over 1,000 stores in our buying group, we can get the lowest prices
from the best flooring manufacturers — and pass the savings on to you.Visit our other locations: Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home, 675 North Sea Road,Southampton, NY 11968
CP Complete- Landscape Design & Construction
Paul Guillo And Chris Hall
Two Of The Most Respected Names In The Community
Together, they are partners in CP Complete. They bring their years of experience
and integrity to creating and renovating luxury backyards.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 33 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 34 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field. Trusted, experienced and successful, Andrea has solidified herself as the go-to broker of the Hamptons and a wholehearted advocate for her clients. A pioneer in the real estate industry on the East End of Long Island, she is driven by her passion for the business. Andrea is based in the Bridgehampton office of Brown Harris Stevens as a licensed real estate associate broker and consultant.
Formerly, a principal partner and Senior Director at Brown Harris Stevens, Andrea now assists in developing their corporate strategy for the Hamptons region, advising other brokers and sales associates, as well as being one of the top producers and listors.
Southrifty Drug 54 Jagger Lane, Southampton Village
Southrifty Drug is a small, neighborhood pharmacy with limited shelf space, and we have to be very selective about which over-the-counter items we carry. As a result you'll find a no nonsense concentration of very effective, high quality and useful products on our shelves. In this new section, we feature a number of these products that we feel are especially worthy of your consideration.
Burner Law Group, P.C.
Burner Law Group, P.C. are full service elder law attorneys concentrating in the areas of Estate Planning, Trust and Estate Administration and Litigation, Special Needs Planning, Guardianship and Elder Law. Offices in East Setauket‚ NY, Westhampton Beach, NY, and New York, NY.
Calissa is Mykonos in the Hamptons.
Our menu focuses on seafood and Greek dishes such as salt baked fish, seafood pasta and Mediterranean mezze. Our wine list has been awarded The Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator and boasts the largest selection of rosé in the Hamptons. The name Calissa is derived from the brightest constellation in the summer sky.Our sister restaurants in New York are Amali and Bar Marseille, opening 2020 in the Rockaways. Calissa offers private dining spaces for groups from 10 to 300 people. To plan your next wedding, corporate event or gathering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. 1020 MONTAUK HIGHWAY, WATER MILL
WordHampton Public Relations
We build client revenues and reputations.
Our reputation is built on delivering a strong media presence and, as a result, demand for our clients' offerings, resulting in a positive impact on sales. Successful campaigns start with understanding the goals of our clients and developing a customized strategy that will achieve those objectives.